This ones for all the girls out there (and u guys can join in aswell)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mudholian

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2001
The Monkey House Port Adelaide
Read today that Campbell going on again about Port's "low Crowds" - this time in the Ansett Cup. I consider it ironic Campbell gets himself inot a lather about Port getting just 19000. Time to change the name of the Club he suggests. Yet two Victorain Clubs (according to the Lions , they have "considerable Melbourne support") draw just 15,000 and no-one bats an eyelid. At least Port are right on te money on this one, and have nailed Bass for their obscene practice of charging 4 times the booking fee on a family ticket - which amounts to a whole extra ticket in middle-man fees. Face it , the AC is hugely over-priced and for that matter so is SA AFL footy full stop.
Mud

L. Campbell is a media troll. If Port Adelaide became "Southern Power" or whatever as he suggests, I reckon they'd lose at least half their current members in disgust. The only ones that would take their place would be some of the lemmings on the Camrys waiting list and bandwagon Cows members who would hope that this new conglomerate might be stronger than the old one.

It's the number one candidate for most stupid article of the year - see for yourself: http://www.afl.com.au/news/story_215093.htm

Well I've heard it all before.....This man has written some great stuff in the past ,but he has always despised Port Adelaide..Being a Norwood Man he cant stand the fact Port ...LEFT The SANFL and changed their name to Power only to form a new entity in the SANFL called the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club..to continue to remind him how much of a loser he and his former football club are..Campbell you are' DICKHEAD' personified, Stick your head up your anal orifice and fight for air...

Port Adelaide now exist in the AFL as the same club started in 1870...Suck on that troll......We arent about to drop our history and tradition of 34 SANFL premierships up to 1996 so we can get a larger supporter base of trolls like you...The Crows have them stitched up...there are only so many Lemmings to go around.....

PA1870

Remove this Banner Ad

Back