Banter This thread was never an issue prior to the 2017 finals...Richmond Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond has only lost 2 'Finals' against Geelong.

I guess you can wax lyrically about the day you saw the Moggies from Moe by the Sea actually win a 'Final' against Richmond!
And Richmond would of lost ten finals to Geelong if you regularly played finals between 89 to 2015. Just like the bulldogs did. The only reason you have the good head to head finals record is cos you were to s**t to make up numbers in the finals like the doggies for that near 30 year period.

The goal is to win flags, second is just the first loser.

Winning the spoon isn't ideal but the runner up is as much of a loser as the spoon winner
only wooden spooners say that.

the embarrassment and horror of a wooden spoon is equal to the triumph and glory of a flag. The two negate each other.

the embarrassment and horror of a wooden spoon is equal to the triumph and glory of a flag. The two negate each other.

Only people who are happy just making up the numbers would think not winning a flag is an achievement

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve not heard the Catman story …. What’s up with that ..?.. I thought he was good value …. Surely wasn’t bullied out of the Cats ?

failed finals series are about as much fun as standing on a three corner jack , who are you kidding. if they weren't the souvenir shop would be full of runner up pennants, too bad they don't

that's some fantastic moving of the goalposts...

something SHocking aspires to, no doubt
Yes Cos 1930 premierships are so different to 1890 premierships.

most Of the players still had flabby man arms as late as the early 60s. Weight training really wasn’t a thing. Everyone smoked. A ruckman was 187 cms tall.

then the whole 70s and 80s flags need to be discarded because of zone Biases.

the Start is really the early nineties.

geelong 3 flags. Richmond 3 flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back