Jerome

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows, Centrals
1. I wish I had of paid more attention to the this week @The Crows page at www.afc.com.au. i could have gone down and watched training at Adelaide Oval this afternoon.

2. Roo has come out in support of the coach today, which is a good thing. he has also staed that we have several areas that we can improve upon and that we are aiming for a top three finish.

3. For some reason this is only being covered on channel 9 (at least as far as I can tell), but Rehn's case against the AFC, AFL and SANFL is under way. this should get very interesting as the AFC have claimed in their defence that they advised the AFL to remove the metal plate in the centre of Footy Park in 1995. the SANFL are claiming that the AFL are responsible for the ground on match days. No response from AFL yet as far as I know.

cheers

Jerome

Originally posted by Jerome

3. For some reason this is only being covered on channel 9 (at least as far as I can tell), but Rehn's case against the AFC, AFL and SANFL is under way. this should get very interesting as the AFC have claimed in their defence that they advised the AFL to remove the metal plate in the centre of Footy Park in 1995. the SANFL are claiming that the AFL are responsible for the ground on match days. No response from AFL yet as far as I know.

cheers

Jerome

I remember back in '97 when we were allowed on the ground, after the WB game I think, seeing that plate in the centre and thinking it looked a bit dodgy. Wish they'd hurry up and resolve the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back