Review This Week on the Essendon Board - The Official Soundtrack

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the Official Soundtrack of the Essendon Board.

Feel free to contribute anything that you feel reflects the current mood of the Essendon Board.

Might be fun to revisit it at the end of the year!

2021 Playlist:

Last edited:

For all the crap of the last 13 years that we still can't seem to let go of.

Some selected lyrics;

We sat and made a list
Of all the things that we have
Down the backs of table tops
Ticket stubs and your diaries I read them all one day

I was the match and you were the rock
Maybe we started this fire
We sat apart and watched
All we had burned on the pyre

Do you understand that we will never be the same again
The future's in our hands and we will never be the same again

After beating Cats and Eagles

My very first overseas trip, I traveled alone to Las Vegas and sat ringside to watch Roy Jones Jr fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My very first overseas trip, I traveled alone to Las Vegas and sat ringside to watch Roy Jones Jr fight.

That is so cool,
Vegas is on the bucket list, I have to get over there.

Hey, did you hear about the time someone suggested trading McGrath just 9 games into his first season because he's too much of a risk?

Was it too much of a risk? Or just less risk to be as good as Kelly than Kelly is, and not as good as Kelly is right now? And I didn't suggest it, just responded to someone else's suggestion. Got a song for that?

Was it too much of a risk? Or just less risk to be as good as Kelly than Kelly is, and not as good as Kelly is right now? And I didn't suggest it, just responded to someone else's suggestion. Got a song for that?
Perhaps you could contribute a song of your own to our soundtrack. Don't drag that discussion in here please.

try this

;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back