This week V Melbourne, worried about this game

Remove this Banner Ad

Very much so.

tumblr_lvugghlELs1qmmk2g.gif

The Dees put the cue in the rack after about 5 rounds this year. I'd expect at least a 6 goal win, but hoping it will be more like 12 goals +

I'm pretty calm about this week, might be one of the North games where i can actually relax for 4 qtrs!
Melbourne don't have a very good forward line, midfield or defense and they hate playing at Etihad.
Need to put the foot on the throat.

I just hate it when EVERYONE feels a North game is a foregone conclusion. Signs of complacency in the media and supporters always tend to bite us at the worst time. Having said that, there's no reason why it SHOULD effect the playing group..... just superstitious I guess.

You don't take ANY game for granted and NM have been up for such a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be disappointed if we don't win by 8 goals plus.

Having said that, I've been a North supporter long enough to never go into a game too cocky. If we lose I'll be more pissed off than surprised.

We are only in the 8 by %, so I very much doubt there will be any hint of complancency among the playing group.

If we do make the finals we will certainly be battle hardened, feels like every week is a mini final for us.

Only worried we'll drop to Melbourne's level. If we play our Carlton standard, we should smash them.
But key thing is whether the group thinks they will just win and don't come to play.

Not one ounce of worry in me. Was confident against Carlton, and not confident against Tigers, this game i have never been more confident in my life.

The only thing that worries me is if we don't smash them.

If we do lose we don't deserve to be in the finals, and I can go do the jobs I have been putting off for the rest of the season.

Actually on second thoughts if we do lose we will be as bad as Richmond and I won't be able to live with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back