This weekend may be our first real belting in a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

sp-mac

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2003
Ballafornia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Can remember bad losses in the past few years but no real beltings (60-100 pts)

This weekends game scares me.

When was the last time we lost by 10 goals or more?

Oops just saw goalpie's thread, sorry to go over trodden turf mate. (especially with such grim predictions of our fate)

It scares the ******** out of me to. St Kilda could very take us apart with little mercy.

I am still gonna reply to the question asked...Our last two 60 point + losses were both against Brisbane Lions.

Rnd 3, 2004 and GF, 2003

I think this could be quite a good game in the making. No doubt this week we will see a few yougsters thrown in, Iaccobucci, Rusling, Egan and B. Shaw all chances this week. They will play with heart and intensity. Travis Cloke looks the goods, heard Fraser and Richards could both be back this week. So you never know. Probably wont win the game but looking for a competitive performance.

Pie 4 Life said:
Saints will win but not by 10 goals. No Riewoldt + others.

You got to be kidding right!!!
Our side is nothing but a piece of poo who gets the stats but does nothing with them while Sainters have the G-Train with strong hands, with Milne crumbing, or getting the ball delivered to him. Riewoldt a chance to play, while there midfield is inspiring. Robert Harvey leads Dal Santo, Ball while Thompson and Fiora are also flash. Maguire should play, but Fisher is a decent youngster. Hamill, Gehrig, Milne, Guerra and maybe Riewoldt are all capable of winning the match off there own boot, while they can combine 20 goals each.

It will be a 10 goal thumping, yet I will still pay 12 bucks to get in and watch Rhyce Shaw from the Grandstand. :)

its at the 'G and that makes it a little better for me....saints dont have the best of records there

but that really means bugger all....and i would be surprised if we got within 5 goals

Lonie_from_50 said:
I am still gonna reply to the question asked...Our last two 60 point + losses were both against Brisbane Lions.

Rnd 3, 2004 and GF, 2003

I thought 03 GF was 50 points?

Oh my god what a sad state of affairs. arguing over how big our GF losing margin was 18 months ago to save face on current form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back