Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

View attachment 634591

The love hearts were meant to be around Jordy, the actual love of my life. When most of the group had departed he was still happy to chat and have a photo. I told him I loved him and he didn’t seem scared. If he disappears after this it wasn’t me
This just might be the most perfect post in Big Footy history!!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Ok everyone all the prizes have now been drawn.
If there is something you can't use, or go to, please let me know asap
Prizewinners please PM me your name, address and email asap so that I can pass it on to the Club.
I'm going overseas soon for 10 weeks and won't always be able to respond quickly to any problems but I will do my best:)

As mentioned earlier the jumper was won by The Royal Sampler

The winners of the President's Lunch on 29th June are neilk and Laurie Holden

The winners of the President's Lunch for Round 23 are AD2010 and Gone Critical

The winners of the Children's Clinic, probably in the mid year school holidays, are CFC2010 and Maggie5

The winners of the Players' Breakfast on Tuesday 18th June are docks and Raveneyes

The winners of the Mid Season Review, date tba, are Kirby and JB1975

The winners of participating in the Guard of Honour, match to be confirmed, are Vicky Park and Ilksy

The winner of the scarf is PicaBoo

The winners of the General Admission Season's tickets for home games are Magpie Ink and Ulahoopski

Please remember also that you need to use the prize yourself:)

Congratulations everyone

Prizewinners please PM me your name, address and email asap so that I can pass it on to the Club.
I'm going overseas soon for 10 weeks and won't always be able to respond quickly to any problems but I will do my best:)

The winners of the Children's Clinic, probably in the mid year school holidays, are CFC2010 and Maggie5

The winners of the Players' Breakfast on Tuesday 18th June are docks and Raveneyes

The winners of participating in the Guard of Honour, match to be confirmed, are Vicky Park and Ilksy

The winners of the General Admission Season's tickets for home games are Magpie Ink and Ulahoopski

Congratulations everyone
Awesome! I'll be in Melbourne quite a bit throughout the season so it'll be well used. Cheers.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Congratulations everyone

Thanks M G you're a star :kissingheart:

Congratulations everyone
President’s lunch again Laurie Holden! Try not to take any glass outside as I may not be able to protect you this time.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great w👍 onderful work Magpie Girl
Well done.

And we have all bear :bearface:

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thank you so much MG, great job as usual. Think you need a European holiday now.
CFC2010 how good is this!!!

Awesome stuff Maggie5........we can have a kick while the kids do the Clinic. :p

The kids will love it.........very well organised.

on a side note - if anyone wants to go to the AFLW bbq and behind the scenes event tomorrow night, starting at 5pm at the Holden Centre, please let me know
It's a shame to waste the opportunity

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Awesome stuff Maggie5........we can have a kick while the kids do the Clinic. :p

The kids will love it.........very well organised.
Great your kids have the clinic.

And quietly you can sneak a few kicks yourself as we’re all big kids at heart :)

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Congratulations everyone

Thanks MG!

Looking forward to the breakfast!

Hope you have a blast overseas. Where are you off to?

Congratulations everyone
Thanks MG

Thanks for the prize MG. It is always good fun. All the players were friendly but I really enjoyed talking with the new recruits. Of the older guys I found Flynn Appleby, Jack Crisp, Jaidyn, and my fave, James Aish, as good fellas who were up for a chat.

It was a different set up to previous years and I’m not sure it worked. It just lacked the atmosphere of past events. I did struggle to find Brayden. The only time I saw him was when he was presented with his jumper. He did seem pretty happy.

Morganashlee was great company and it was good to catch up again. There did appear to be a special connection between her and Jordy. They were always together!

The netballers seem to be a fun group. It was interesting to learn of a few relationships between the boys and girls. It would be great if Mason and Geva stay together and have a lot of kids!

Last edited:
Back