Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thank you SV. I didn’t intend to usurp you. I thought MG was asking about availability, and re-drawing the prize.

But in thinking this through - playing with fire to come between you and Sier early in the morning!
That’s true.

I guess I could be a substitute but more than happy for you to go.
Might have to be somewhere by 9.30 that day I think anyway.

That’s true.

I guess I could be a substitute but more than happy for you to go.
Might have to be somewhere by 9.30 that day I think anyway.
Make up your mind SV - you going or not?
I think it would be a well earned treat for you to go, with VP as emergency

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Make up your mind SV - you going or not?
I think it would be a well earned treat for you to go, with VP as emergency
I won’t be able to sorry.
Enjoy Vicky.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You sure SV? Seriously. It’s proximity to Sier we’re talking about. In all honesty I’d hate to deprive you of that.
All good.
I have this training day thing all the same.

You sure SV? Seriously. It’s proximity to Sier we’re talking about. In all honesty I’d hate to deprive you of that.
VP can you pm me your email address (again) please?

Well Saintly Viewed this may be your lucky day.
Sadly I will have to pass up this amazing prize I won.

Magpie Girl I have PM'ed you with details.

I am very sorry to everyone for the late notice and I am gutted I cannot go. Unfortunately life happens and plans must change.

Hopefully SV can take up my spot and enjoy the morning!

:'(

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

I am very sorry to everyone for the late notice and I am gutted I cannot go. Unfortunately life happens and plans must change.

Ok if I know exact date I’ll check calendar tomorrow and make it.

:)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ve sent VP and MG my details; it’s Bear Breakfast :)

:bearface:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Many thanks Raven.

I might have to let out my muse from the downstairs dungeon.....

:straining:

Many thanks Raven.

I might have to let out my muse from the downstairs dungeon.....

:straining:

Seems like you'll enjoy it far more than I would (and that's saying something!)

Enjoy mate! :thumbsu:

Ok it’s settled
Vicky Park and Saintly Viewed are going
1560469233103.png

Hey Saintly Viewed

Just read this on the Pies website, about what the players did during their break:

Brayden Sier went to Tasmania for Dark Mofo, Mona's winter festival. The festival delves into centuries-old winter solstice rituals, exploring the links between ancient and contemporary mythology, humans and nature, religious and secular traditions, darkness and light, and birth, death and renewal.

Guess we’d better brush up on Druid mythology before brekky tomorrow, if we want to engage the Bear. I assume you’re all over it?

Cheers

VP

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey Saintly Viewed

Just read this on the Pies website, about what the players did during their break:

Brayden Sier went to Tasmania for Dark Mofo, Mona's winter festival. The festival delves into centuries-old winter solstice rituals, exploring the links between ancient and contemporary mythology, humans and nature, religious and secular traditions, darkness and light, and birth, death and renewal.

Guess we’d better brush up on Druid mythology before brekky tomorrow, if we want to engage the Bear. I assume you’re all over it?

Cheers

VP
Handy reconnaissance.

He’s certainly an interesting fellow.

I kind of like it when they are doing different interests.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hmmm, Bear explores Druids, Celts, human sacrifice...not so sure now about the 'prize' of joining Bear for breakfast.
I’m sure i’d make a handy snack.

Does it help the team? Then sacrifice is good.

Oh I think he probably went for the music there.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
More of a report later.

Great morning.

Vicky Park is lovely as you’d expect.

Bear was there and Callum Brown

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
E690E2AF-D892-4536-9E99-762C2F163F83.jpeg

Brayden with a lady we met as well on our table

Back