Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are we getting BF gold/platinum membership again this year?

Last year's must have ran out as i have annoying ads all over my screen.
Kirby, my understanding is they last 12 months.
We might just be at the 12 months now as once chief distributes the batch the clock starts to tick.

Those ads are pesky but should be soon gone when the Bear Badge is loaded :)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
We are going Triple S.

The “S” letter starts our 3 most recent Sponsored players.

Sier
Stephenson
Scharenberg

And they are all Super Stars :)

As an aside if the James Bond 25 (the next movie) goes with working title shatterhand they too will follow 3 Ss in a row

Skyfall, Spectre... Shatterhand

Last edited:
the winners for the tickets to the Season's Launch on Wednesday 13th March at Crown Aviary are

Morganashlee and Magpie Ink

congratulations:)

Sorry to do this to you MG but I can’t make it to the launch.

I tried to get out of a prior engagement but couldn’t make it work.

Are we getting BF gold/platinum membership again this year?

Last year's must have ran out as i have annoying ads all over my screen.
I’ll get them organised asap

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The wonderful BEAR badges are on.

Thanks Magpie Girl you are a star :)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
SIER 19

76E58697-57FF-4983-81BB-45CF6F710E74.jpeg

Last edited:
Have just re-drawn the ticket for the Season's Launch - next Wednesday 13th March - and the new winner is Kashyboy

Congratulations

Updating my contribution to "paid"

Bad Horse $50 paid
Neilk $200 paid
Obese Arachnid $100 (the usual MG - jumper only) paid
Saintly Viewed $50 (only the merchandise at this stage paid
Pie eyed $100.00 (just the jumper) + $100.00 on selected Ladie Pie (just the Jumper)
jmac70 $50 (jumper only) paid
Vicky Park $100 (events only please MG, no GA, kids session, jumper, merch etc) paid
Ppoiter $50 only merch and whatever can be posted paid
Magpie Ink - $100 paid
Ulahoopski - $100 In for merch/membership/Copeland. **PAID**
lyfsux - $50 (jumper only thanks MG) Paid
AD2010 - $50 I would LOVE to win Collingwood Season Launch, President’s Club function R15 v North,
President’s Club function R23 v Essendon, two Grand Finals tickets, 2019 E.W. Copeland Trophy tix, Player Sponsor Breakfast Tues 18 June, Player Sponsor lunch Date TBC. Thanks! And I'll be backup if anyone can't make an event. No merch or kids events. Thanks! PAID
Picaboo $50 In for merch/membership/events paid
Maggie5 - $100 (No GA, No to Breakfast, No to Copeland) Yes to Jumper, Presidents Lunch and kids session Paid
Pedro $100 Jumper/Merch only paid
Raveneyes $50 (no kids events)
JB1975 $100 paid (I'm in for events, merchandise etc., but not for kids events)
Antz $50 (Jumper and Merch only) paid
Vedder $50 (merch only ) paid
Kashyboy $100 -I’m in for Season launch, Presidents Club function & signed guernsey. paid
DoubleDraw7710 $50 paid
Morganashlee $200 (no merch or kids events) paid
Temploar $50 paid
Tradedraft $50 paid
Laurie Holden $100 paid
Ilksy $50 (no GA or kids) paid
Kirby $100 (no GA or kids session) paid
Premier Pies $100 (no GA thanks) paid
barrackers $50 (no kids clinic, no ga, no scarf) paid
The Royal Sampler $100 paid
CFC2010 $50.00 (Just the kids prizes please) paid
Gone Critical $200 paid
dock $100 paid
shellz $50 paid
foreigner $100 paid

Just updating to paid

Last edited by a moderator:
Next prize just drawn is the jumper and the winner is

The Royal Sampler

congratulations TRS!
Please let me know asap if you would like one signed by the whole team or just Sier

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Next prize just drawn is the jumper and the winner is

The Royal Sampler

congratulations TRS!
Please let me know asap if you would like one signed by the whole team or just Sier
Redraw redraw redraw.

I wanted the Bear Skin rug.....

:cool:

Well done TRS. Great prize.

the winners for the tickets to the Season's Launch on Wednesday 13th March at Crown Aviary are

Morganashlee and Magpie Ink

congratulations:)

Morganashlee wins every year which seems a bit fishy shes a corrupt person in real life.

Where can I find the payment details MG will pay today

I don't want the GA or Kids package

Morganashlee wins every year which seems a bit fishy shes a corrupt person in real life.

in the OP Beeg

It really warms my heart to see you jealous of my luck

Back