Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

Remove this Banner Ad

I love you dearly Morgs, but I am also a little suspicious.;)

You must come back with some decent goss!
I’ll do my best to find some dirt, stay tuned.

Meet up first game? What area are you in this time?
Absolutely, I think I’m in M18 but will confirm when I’m home

Give Bear a Hug for me.

(I made a funny.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The night is done and dusted, the boys made a very quick departure after the jumper presentations

Thank goodness for auto correct.

Had a great night catching up with Kashyboy and some of our players. They all seemed in very good spirits, all very accommodating and willing to take time for a chat and a photo. Props to Flynn Appleby who was the last to leave after most of the group ran out the door

19FD4E14-562E-4621-A966-D186D4F281DD.jpeg

The love hearts were meant to be around Jordy, the actual love of my life. When most of the group had departed he was still happy to chat and have a photo. I told him I loved him and he didn’t seem scared. If he disappears after this it wasn’t me

View attachment 634591

The love hearts were meant to be around Jordy, the actual love of my life. When most of the group had departed he was still happy to chat and have a photo. I told him I loved him and he didn’t seem scared. If he disappears after this it wasn’t me

Great stuff Morgs.......you’re a bit of a hottie just quietly. :kissingheart:

Make sure you get Jordan’s ankle right.......this is your mission. :p

View attachment 634591

Love the pic.
Jordan knows he’s got a keeper

Well done morgs

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back