Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully there will be a Bear call-up soon. Suspect Bucks wanted to get on the front foot, and prevent complacency by rewarding some of the better performers on the training track with selection. I find it hard to believe he doesn’t warrant a game with Adams, Greenwood and Wells not playing either.

Posting some pics from the Guard of Honour experience last night. Loved it, although technically more of a ‘Semi-circle of Honour’ as we had to stay near the boundary fence. Kept us away from the fire works!

Anyway some pics:

Attachments

• B1EA2AE7-77D7-4B74-8FFF-10094397F0D8.jpeg
    B1EA2AE7-77D7-4B74-8FFF-10094397F0D8.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 83
  • F671AC92-F4C3-4714-930D-D8BB01641327.jpeg
    F671AC92-F4C3-4714-930D-D8BB01641327.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 132
  • EAA5E52B-F71C-474F-BDE3-4A9466B64C35.jpeg
    EAA5E52B-F71C-474F-BDE3-4A9466B64C35.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 16EFA0E9-59E6-4CDF-90DE-AC00729C70F7.jpeg
    16EFA0E9-59E6-4CDF-90DE-AC00729C70F7.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 72
Not sure if the attached files are opening properly but I’ll push on:

Attachments

• E605CEE3-F1C0-42F7-88BF-639EBCAC766E.jpeg
    E605CEE3-F1C0-42F7-88BF-639EBCAC766E.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 0027BC9A-03FC-4E5C-98CD-E7730D5FCABB.jpeg
    0027BC9A-03FC-4E5C-98CD-E7730D5FCABB.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 118
Posting some pics from the Guard of Honour experience last night. Loved it, although technically more of a ‘Semi-circle of Honour’ as we had to stay near the boundary fence. Kept us away from the fire works!

Anyway some pics:
Swanny’s looking good:)

Not sure if the attached files are opening properly but I’ll push on:
The gent in the brown jacket is in bottom corner of one of my pics taken from the stands, may have inadvertently captured you on his left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whole team... now do I wear it or frame it?
Frame it.

Then again it’s all yours.

Now I wonder if I had won the Sier jumper which jumper would I have gone for?

Hmmmm, which one hmmmm

How much did you have to put in to get rid of the ads on big footy?

Or install an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) - free.

An update from the Club

• Saturday 14th April - first Magpies Stars Clinic
  • or
  • Sunday 6th July - 2nd Magpies Stars Clinin
  • Are you able to please send through RSVP’s for either of these clinics if you would like to register a child (Ages 4-14) for these events if you haven’t already.
  • Maggie5 and CFC2010 fyi - let me know or contact the Club
  • - Tuesday 30 July– Mid Season Review @ the Glasshouse Theatre JB1975 and Kirby fyi

• - Match Day Guard of Honour Experience – Please list your preference between 1-4 with the below matches to do this experience. Please note: this experience will include watching the players run up the race onto the MCG from the CFC Change Rooms and has a very limited capacity for each match.
  • o Round 4 v Western Bulldogs
  • o Round 9 v St Kilda
  • o Round 11 v Fremantle
  • o Round 20 v Gold Coast
  • Vicky Park and Ilksy fyi - I guess you get to go again if you want to:)
  • Presidents Function (Round 23 V Essendon @ MCG) Gone Critical and AD2010 fyi

An update from the Club

• or
  • Are you able to please send through RSVP’s for either of these clinics if you would like to register a child (Ages 4-14) for these events if you haven’t already.

• - Tuesday 30 July– Mid Season Review @ the Glasshouse Theatre JB1975 and Kirby fyi

• - Match Day Guard of Honour Experience – Please list your preference between 1-4 with the below matches to do this experience. Please note: this experience will include watching the players run up the race onto the MCG from the CFC Change Rooms and has a very limited capacity for each match.
  • o Round 9 v St Kilda
  • o Round 11 v Fremantle

Watch Essendon get smashed with the president and AD2010 in round 23. Sounds a goer.

An update from the Club

• or

• o Round 9 v St Kilda
  • o Round 11 v Fremantle

Will contact grandkids tomorrow and let you know. Can both go or just one? Thanks MG.

An update from the Club

• or

• o Round 9 v St Kilda
  • o Round 11 v Fremantle

Oh damn MG. I leave for Sri Lanka for a 2 week holiday on 25 July so will be away for the mid season review.

I’m spewing as I was looking forward to it and meeting one of my favourite posters in JB1975.

I guess you’ll need to redraw. I’m :'(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back