Analysis Thommo is it time?

Playing Thommo in big games?

• Yes, it's worth a try.

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • No way known he's cooked.

Votes: 76 85.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"You try telling Thommo he's not playing". Thankfully it appears as though someone has. I've got some doubts with the current coaching group, but so far this is a fair tick. They could have panicked and selected Thommo after his 25 SANFL disposal BOG. They didn't, so that's a fair plus.

That will definitely be a tick to our coaching group if Thommo is kept in our SANFL side, especially if we go on another losing streak. I don't get the contract but i supoose their is a silver lining in it.

I'm not judging Thommo on this as this is the driven persona that saw Thommo be one of the best extractors in the past decade though. To get there you'd have to have an extreme belief in your abilities and that doesn't goes when your skills do.

I predict Thommo will retire within the month. Commentating a port power game for triple m is a final acknowledgement that his career is over. Feel he will retire shortly so that it looks like he is not being selected due to his retirement. Players need to see the writing on the wall but sometimes they need to be pushed ala Jimmy Bartel. Thommo and VB both need to pursue their coaching career in Melbourne.

I predict Thommo will retire within the month. Commentating a port power game for triple m is a final acknowledgement that his career is over. Feel he will retire shortly so that it looks like he is not being selected due to his retirement. Players need to see the writing on the wall but sometimes they need to be pushed ala Jimmy Bartel. Thommo and VB both need to pursue their coaching career in Melbourne.
That better not happen. He and the club need to see this through.

BUMP.
When I started this unpopular thread I didn't think he'd make a comeback for this match. I hope it's not a mistake tonight. Like it or not though he's back so he'd better be switched on, let's hope so.

Back