Movie Thor: Ragnarok

Remove this Banner Ad

If this movie has less earth and more spacey stuff then it'll be fine. These movies tend to become s**t when some alien with powers has to save earth or something like that. Guardians of the galaxy was bloody awesome and there was one human in it (apart from the very start). They needed to do the same with transformers too. Less humans/earth=better movie

OOoh Im hyped. Thor in a GotG vibe is what we need.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some cameos in each other's films or post credit scenes to lead into Infinity War.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some cameos in each other's films or post credit scenes to lead into Infinity War.

I believe Doctor Strange will be involved in a significant way...I wonder if the Guardians will also pop up, even if its just Starlord...

I dont think any of the trailers for Marvel movies got me as hyped as that one did.

Hulk and Thor smashing people in outer space is pretty much perfect.

Also ive always considered Cate Blanchett beautiful but she looks downright sexy as Hela

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DFYiWS9XkAIYNoK.jpg:large

Cate Blanchett as villain, best Marvel film imminent.

I'm really excited for this one. Definite looks to be a complete change in tone from the previous 2 Thor films.

Just hopefully Blanchett gets the opportunity to really shine as a villian and potentially set up something with Thanos latter on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back