Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
In no comics did he ever lose an eye, but now

It's a clear allusion to the Occult Elite

They infect everything

Why does Madonna randomly wear an eye patch now?

Symbolizing her control by the elite

Last edited:
I have trouble envisaging Hemsworth as some occult insider. I just figured it was a reference to Odin.

Not sure about Madonna. Probably some fashion/persona thing.

Hemsworth didn't need to be super complicit, but he allowed his character to have that symbolisation from the orders of the elite

Madonna has been a beta kitten from the start

She basically kicked off the hyper sexualisation of pop stars. Outside of Norma Jeane

She was heavily involved with Willam Dafoe who is a notorious one eye guy

Ok, I'll listen. What is this knowledge that you have?

This is a good link

There's literally thousands of examples of Beta Kitten Programming, One Eye Sign, Monarch Programming, Sexualising of children, gender blurring, satanic rituals, zombification. All in popular culture, the hidden handlers, dissociative states. All In plain sight

Last edited:
Just in this one pic you have Cardi B in leopard print - The hallmark of Beta Kitten Programming.

Her hair is in the shape of a chain. Could that be any more transparent.

And she's hypersexualised

Cardi-B-Explains-Why-The-WAP-Video-Missed-Out-On-450x300.jpg

And they're supposed to be influencing people to do something?

it's all about indoctrination and corrupting of morals. Sexualising everything in popular culture no matter the age

This "music" It's aimed at kids and pre teens

These are bad people at work

And is it seen as just a perpetual thing because new music has always pushed boundaries?

You think all the hallmarks of Elite Programming in the lyrics and the film clip are just coincidence and Cardi B is some sort of visionary? Seems like a s**t tonne of naive assumptions

You think all the hallmarks of Elite Programming in the lyrics and the film clip are just coincidence and Cardi B is some sort of visionary? Seems like a sh*t tonne of naive assumptions

Nope. Saying almost the opposite really. I'm saying music would have been a way for them to influence things for centuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Saying almost the opposite really. I'm saying music would have been a way for them to influence things for centuries.

I agree there's always been an agenda, but right now it's more sinister than ever

Britney was a major victim of MKUltra

That's why she had a super meltdown

She's still fully controlled by her minders to this day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back