Review Those at the Grand Final, have you watched a replay yet? Needless to say - No Richmond fans please

If you went to the GF, have you watched the GF yet?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • No

Votes: 67 79.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was lucky enough to get a ticket to this year's Grand Final. Obviously I also recorded the game on my PVR at home so I could watch the Crows victory over and over again once I got back hom.

Unfortunately things didn't go to plan and my recording has sat there on my hard drive, just staring back at me for the last 2 and a bit months.

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet (too gutted by the loss, so I can only imagine how the players feel), but I don't want to delete it just yet either. Maybe once a few more months pass I'll give it a viewing.

So what about the rest of you, have you watched a replay of the grand final? Do you plan to watch it at some point in the future?

MOD NOTICE
It goes without saying that Richmond fans don't need to post in this thread. Without you even telling us I'm guessing that you have watched the grand final again.

Zero tolerance. Missed seeing this warning, too bad.

Yes we're salty.

Last edited by a moderator:

HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE 2nd HALF .......RECORDING DELETED

STILL DON'T KNOW THE SCORE .....DON'T WANT TO, DON'T CARE ........:'(:'(:'(

Everytime i try to forget the game existed .......some twit has to start yet another thread .....narcissist !!!!

I wasn't at the game, was at a Crows mates place with my TV recording it and ready for me to watch it when I crawled home blind drunk.......well I crawled home blind drunk alright but I certainly didn't watch it and to be honest I don't even remember deleting it but I'm sure that would've been the 1st thing I did when I got home.
I'll NEVER WATCH THAT S**T.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went back to my AirBnB apartment and at some point that night or next day it was on and watched it and sure enough the umpiring was as disgraceful and biased as I thought it was. If you haven’t watched it I suggest you don’t otherwise you might throw your remote into the TV.

Nope never watched the replay and never will, dont even know the final score, i was out of the ground before the siren went
My Dad wanted to leave about 5 minutes before the end (mainly due to the dickhead mid-20's Crows supporters in my row that tried to start a fight), but I wanted to stay and show my support until they'd left the ground.

I'll watch it after we win next year, but right now I just don't feel up to it.

My Richmond supporting Brother in law is over this weekend, luckily he also supports Melbourne Victory so he might not be so annoying after last week

My Dad wanted to leave about 5 minutes before the end (mainly due to the dickhead mid-20's Crows supporters in my row that tried to start a fight), but I wanted to stay and show my support until they'd left the ground.

i had a bay of Richmond supporters in front of me, they was already getting mouthy at half time, and i couldn't stand to hear the tiger song

Yeah I’ll never watch that game again. Same with all finals losses.

Luckily enough for me trade week was just around the corner, so there was something to take my mind off the loss

Back