Thread Dedicated to AFL GIFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Danniher_Green.gif

Its Essendon and its hilarious but gee Green pisses me off. Just * off campaigner and let the bloke kick the goal.
He messes with Dannihers confidence and then deflates the whole team in the process. Absolute coach killer

Its Essendon and its hilarious but gee Green pisses me off. Just **** off campaigner and let the bloke kick the goal.
He messes with Dannihers confidence and then deflates the whole team in the process. Absolute coach killer

Not many more hungry players out there in todays footy.

I already posted this from another angle in this thread, but I still love it. Quality finish.

giphy.gif
Insert Spanish soccer commentator here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. I should go back to making some actual football gifs. Lately I've just been making fun at Port.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to create that Sloane vs Danger gif? What app do you use? If it's a 5 min job I would like to give it a go

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to create that Sloane vs Danger gif? What app do you use? If it's a 5 min job I would like to give it a go

I use Adobe After Effects. A short gif like that doesn't take very long to make once you get to know the basics of it. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube on how to do just about everything.

I use Adobe After Effects. A short gif like that doesn't take very long to make once you get to know the basics of it. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube on how to do just about everything.
Cheers bud, will check it out. Keep up the good work, I am a lover of gifs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back