Feedback Thread deletion ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coz we're premiers and are way better than Collingwood and have 50k more members than those minnows

I thought that but the clear tiger troll thread gets to 30 pages in a day yet the pie one was removed just 9 pages in......question needs to be asked imo
When you're on top, it's fair game. Everyone hates us, wants to knock us down, the "trolling"/fun-digs are par for the course.
We gotta grin and bear it. Makes rubbing it in afterward more appetizing ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok looks like the pie mods post in this thread has been removed when his response is that we are just salty.

Chief

Can I ask, again as it has not been answered. Why is an obvious troll thread( In my opinion), that is now beyond 30 pages of just posting trollish bullshit, unless posts like " Tigers are gifted a flag" are on topic still on the MB and unlocked yet the pies thread " Pies are pretenders" which I agree is just an excuse to whack the club, merged into there game day thread.

Why are they treated diffidently ? I am asking this genuinely, and not to poke the bear mate, just want a clear understanding.

Cheers

Ok looks like the pie mods post in this thread has been removed when his response is that we are just salty.

Chief

Can I ask, again as it has not been answered. Why is an obvious troll thread( In my opinion), that is now beyond 30 pages of just posting trollish bullshit, unless posts like " Tigers are gifted a flag" are on topic still on the MB and unlocked yet the pies thread " Pies are pretenders" which I agree is just an excuse to whack the club, merged into there game day thread.

Why are they treated diffidently ? I am asking this genuinely, and not to poke the bear mate, just want a clear understanding.

Cheers
Because we all hate Richmond.

OR - mods decided that Pies thread was to do with the gameday while the Tigers thread is to do with an extended event.

Because we all hate Richmond.

OR - mods decided that Pies thread was to do with the gameday while the Tigers thread is to do with an extended event.

Hmm OK, so its got to do with extended event. So has nothing to do with 2017 a year we won away, yet trolls are allowed to post, we dont deserve our flag from 2017 because we cant win away THIS year.

yet the pies thread was about there performances not just against WC but all top 8 sides they have loss to, but you are telling me, that also was game day related ? haha, ok.

I agree with your first point though, to all of us, its resounding.

Thanks for the answer.

One last thing Chief have the rules changed ?

Am i allowed to post a thread like " Pies cant beat any side in the 8" and my only content is the bellow...

Discuss

Is that allowed now ?

Last edited:
Hmm OK, so its got to do with extended event. So has nothing to do with 2017 a year we won away, yet trolls are allowed to post, we dont deserve our flag from 2017 because we cant win away THIS year.

yet the pies thread was about there performances not just against WC but all top 8 sides they have loss to, but you are telling me, that also was game day related ? haha, ok.

I agree with your first point though, to all of us, its resounding.

Thanks for the answer.

One last thing Chief have the rules changed ?

Am i allowed to post a thread like " Pies cant beat any side in the 8" and my only content is the bellow...

Discuss

Is that allowed now ?
You can try to force your own view of consistency on others, but I doubt it will work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back