Thread for supporters who feel lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think good quality posters are leaving for varying reasons, just not as you imagine and for the complete opposite of what you assume. Actually I know that as fact.
Get them to take the survey. :thumbsu:

Yeah look in the mirror, why are you posting in a thread with a title that clearly represents the opposite of what you feel about the club?? I would hazard a guess it's because you want to cause trouble in here deliberately.

From where I sit certain posters on both sides are guilty of that.

One of the reasons I stepped away from this site for a while, and only just returned for a look, but alas, nothing has changed.

Yeah look in the mirror, why are you posting in a thread with a title that clearly represents the opposite of what you feel about the club?? I would hazard a guess it's because you want to cause trouble in here deliberately.[/
Yeah look in the mirror, why are you posting in a thread with a title that clearly represents the opposite of what you feel about the club?? I would hazard a guess it's because you want to cause trouble in here deliberately.
Blighty plain and simple, you tick every box for a troll, Along with a few others. A lot of the Geelong supporters are simply getting sick of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back