Thread for WCE trivia questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds right to me.

For what it’s worth, Ashley McIntosh would have been in 53 for the 91 GF, probably the closest anyone wearing over 37 has got.

Plus Staker was one free kick to Ash Sampi away from getting one in 41.

Might be easy, but can you name a 3 player link from our 1st ever game to our most recent game?
i.e. X played with Y who played with Z

Is there one shorter than 3? Probably not but hey, you will win the forum.

Might be easy, but can you name a 3 player link from our 1st ever game to our most recent game?
i.e. X played with Y who played with Z

Is there one shorter than 3? Probably not but hey, you will win the forum.
Chris Lewis - Darren Glass - Take your pick

Ok, here’s a question I don’t know the answer to yet.

Elliot Yeo is in his eighth season on the WCE list and has played 138 games, and in that time he hasn’t played a single WAFL game. Assuming that ends this week and he turns out for the Beagles, which player will then have had the longest Eagles career without a single WAFL appearance during his time on the list?

Ok, here’s a question I don’t know the answer to yet.

Elliot Yeo is in his eighth season on the WCE list and has played 138 games, and in that time he hasn’t played a single WAFL game. Assuming that ends this week and he turns out for the Beagles, which player will then have had the longest Eagles career without a single WAFL appearance during his time on the list?
Wait, Yeo is back playing footy??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we draft them or were they a recruit from another club?
I'm thinking it's a mature-age recruit from another club that was never dropped, a lot of rookies and kids would surely have a stint in the WAFL in their early years, and mediocre players would also occasionally get WAFL games...

Peter Wilson?

Youre on the right track. Yes even the best young kids usually have to earn their spot in the side early on, even Judd played that one game for East Perth.

But it’s not Wilson, he played a few games for East Freo in 1992 (I’m assuming he was coming back from injury or something) and 1995 (slowed down, fell out of favour)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back