News Thread of #ECO

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben ronke would be our leading goal kicker this season based on LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EverythingIsFine.gif

Dear brothers and sisters, I fell right off the wagon last night and completely lost the plot after watching us kick one goal, in a half, against an injury ravaged fremantle.

I need to unfollow the entire sport.

It’s a journey my friend. It’s like form. You can’t flick the switch. Have a slice of lentil pie and a warm cup of chai.... you are with friends.

#eco

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw it. I'm in too, cant take the reamings any more dammit! Its like Midnight Cowboy and Deliverance all rolled into one! Oh the horror! Time to self medicate and forget that Ned Beatty ever existed!

For anyone who has tears streaming down their face after another Saints disaster and a soccer cup final defeat. A bit of Scottish disconnection from the world:

God knows we need it. Been a sad and sorry last 24 hrs. Final confirmation my Sainters are well on their way to total irrelevance. United go trophyless in what has been mainly a joyless season. And to top it off, i did my arse on the ponys too!
Mercilessly i'm still drinking from last night to numb the horror!

Ask yourself...
how much do you actually think the players and coach care?
lol. Its a well paying job, thats it.
And their are 17 other employers out there.
Days of loyalty, team spirit, one club players etc.....gone.
#ECO for me. I give what I get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back