Remove this Banner Ad

PoppedCorn

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
Lose this week and we will catch that thread posting count thingy we are chasing for most posts or whatever the fu** it is.
Place will be wicked witch type melty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PoppedCorn

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
Im lucky to go to one game in two years and im thinking id be better off paying the money for memberships and mech into the morgage ffs

Cornish

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
My internet went down just before half time, i was like that would be right, just as we were about to pump them. So glad i didn't keep in touch with the game and did other things, i didn't know the score until the game was over, what a shambles.

Not ECO but very close, because of situations beyond my control i was going to struggle for a membership next season, but was working on putting a little away each week. Stuff next years membership, something else i don't have to worry about.

Not cranky, not sad, just flat.

MUFKilda

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
My internet went down just before half time, i was like that would be right, just as we were about to pump them. So glad i didn't keep in touch with the game and did other things, i didn't know the score until the game was over, what a shambles.

Not ECO but very close, because of situations beyond my control i was going to struggle for a membership next season, but was working on putting a little away each week. Stuff next years membership, something else i don't have to worry about.

Not cranky, not sad, just flat.
Your internet crashed at the perfect time: the third quarter was as bad as anything I've seen since becoming an Aussie Rules fan - just tragic viewing.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
If you're checking out after one bad loss you don't deserve to be a St Kilda supporter.

Geelong lost to Carlton at home and have bounced back with a few wins and are now premiership favourites.

It's an unpredictable season with upsets a plenty, we're still in the mix for finals regardless of the loss today.

Remove this Banner Ad