News Thread of #ECO

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still not even that excited. Ugly contest I guess. But I think it’s just coz I’m not as eci as I thought last week.

Laughing so hard at everyone who went so early today LMAO

Great supporters

Have to agree. Could at least wait till the fat lady sang….oh wait, Dew didnt!

Time to take ECO to the next level and have a break from Bigfooty.

This team don’t deserve the amount of time I spend reading and posting about them!

I’ll probably be back in 2022 with a new and improved user name 😁.

Yep. This is the game that made me realise I need to reprioritise. Have a good one everybody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughing so hard at everyone who went so early today LMAO

Great supporters
Yeah real great those who thought our season might be over when we were looking like going down to the average af Gold Coast. almost like they could see how important that win would be given we were coming up against white hot cats and dogs in the next fortnight.

Big call to say after the game that people went early. Just like JB when he says s**t like “he never misses those” after the goal has been kicked coz he’s too much of a soft utensil fairy to make the call BEFORE the set shot.

since that game we’ve followed up with a bed shitting 5.17 and an even worse 5.3

Terrific. Guess I’m just piss weak for going early in that Gold Coast thread. Laugh it up guys - I’m such a terrible supporter.

I went eco after last weeks loss to Geelong. It made watching tonight’s game much more bearable and I didn’t get excited, angry or have any sort of emotion. I recommend it highly!

I went eco after last weeks loss to Geelong. It made watching tonight’s game much more bearable and I didn’t get excited, angry or have any sort of emotion. I recommend it highly!
I didn’t until they booed king. That really made me furious. It doesn’t help that i have an unhealthy hatred for the dogs based on their s**t campaigner supporters.

I told my wife that if she barracks for the bulldogs on grand final day I’m divorcing her. It’s cute that she laughed at me like I was joking or something.

Yeah real great those who thought our season might be over when we were looking like going down to the average af Gold Coast. almost like they could see how important that win would be given we were coming up against white hot cats and dogs in the next fortnight.

Big call to say after the game that people went early. Just like JB when he says sh*t like “he never misses those” after the goal has been kicked coz he’s too much of a soft utensil fairy to make the call BEFORE the set shot.

since that game we’ve followed up with a bed shitting 5.17 and an even worse 5.3

Terrific. Guess I’m just piss weak for going early in that Gold Coast thread. Laugh it up guys - I’m such a terrible supporter.
Lmao why did you wait until now to reply? Is it because we lost? Wasnt even talking about you either. I posted in hindsight and you posted in hindsight. I'm really not that bothered by the result as you are. Happy to leave it at that.

Lmao why did you wait until now to reply? Is it because we lost? Wasnt even talking about you either. I posted in hindsight and you posted in hindsight. I'm really not that bothered by the result as you are. Happy to leave it at that.
I dunno. Probably the same reason I posted that ridiculous rant in the other thread. I’m not in the mood to go any further either so yes let’s let bygones be bygones.

Based on the email we got from Bassat I feel like the whole club might be ECO now. :O

Hello darkness my old friend

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back