News Thread of #ECO

Remove this Banner Ad

We are like having an alcoholic gambling addict parent. You get excited that this year you'll spend a normal family Christmas together but then find he's hocked all your possessions and got you kicked out of your housing. You'll spend Christmas sleeping in your car outside grans house pretending you are normal but everyone knows that you are s**t and judges you but pity stops them being mean.
I just find it so funny. I posted earlier in the week that it'd be an 8 goal war and that it'd be 3 goals to 2 at half time. I was taking the piss and trying to think of the most uninspiring circumstance...but it ends up actually becoming reality. Sad, sad state of affairs. Not sure I've ever gone from being angry at the club to laughing at them. I'm in a very dark place with this shitshow at the moment.

I just find it so funny. I posted earlier in the week that it'd be an 8 goal war and that it'd be 3 goals to 2 at half time. I was taking the piss and trying to think of the most uninspiring circumstance...but it ends up actually becoming reality. Sad, sad state of affairs. Not sure I've ever gone from being angry at the club to laughing at them. I'm in a very dark place with this shitshow at the moment.

Been there for 5 to 10 years. Imagine if you thought every move was a misstep and kept trying to tell everyone about it. There was this old Twilight Zone episode where a guy sees a gremlin ripping apart the outside of a plane. A guy sees the gremlin from his seat but no-one believes him and tells him he's insane. Or maybe that was the Simpsons one. Anyway same s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back