News Thread of #ECO

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

Stjonesy

Team Captain
Dec 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm considering pulling the pin on my rtw trip with 3 months still left. I can't vent over here, I'm getting angry, I need to vent forth at this calamity that's formed

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep we've all had our differences in the past. Now let us all unite under the might of #eco

Our season is over in round 3. We're a total rabble. I'm about to go to bed. But I feel great about the world, I shall sleep soundly and I look forward to waking to a cool autumn morning.

#eco

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Feels like it at the moment but I thought that last week as well and I still went to the game tonight. Maybe?

When you are #eco, you will know.

See you on the other side brother.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tomorrow I shall read zero AFL sports media. Instead of SEN, ABC Classic will grace my earlobes.

#eco

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Hello everyone.
My son kicked off his soccer season today. His team went down 3-2 but put in a good effort. They never gave up at any stage.
My son plays in the Under 14s competition in Sydney.
If you have become Emotionally Checked Out about the St Kilda FC please feel free to follow my son's journey through season 2018.
We are going to focus this year on kicking skills, teamwork and fitness.
I encourage other people to post about their experiences in sport as well.

I'm the opposite obviously, emotionally over invested but seriously not too angry or upset. I think most problems people have right now stems from over estimating how good we'd be. I sat down and looked at other clubs and use couldn't see why people were thinking it would all just work out great. We are 2 or 3 years behind where we thought we were and made mistakes. It's like thinking you were 15 minutes out of Sydney in the car and looking out and seeing the turn off for Canberra.

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I'm the opposite obviously, emotionally over invested but seriously not too angry or upset. I think most problems people have right now stems from over estimating how good we'd be. I sat down and looked at other clubs and use couldn't see why people were thinking it would all just work out great. We are 2 or 3 years behind where we thought we were and made mistakes. It's like thinking you were 15 minutes out of Sydney in the car and looking out and seeing the turn off for Canberra.
We were told by the club and coach that we would be pushing for a flag by 2018. Well it's season 2018 and we are s**t. ECO.

Back