News Thread of #ECO

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lol.

I love that everyone that was eco a year ago is now back in.

Just goes to show eco is definitely not permanent.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
**** it. I'm parking here until the Cho is gone.

Oh I'll watch games where I can but * me I just hate this death by 1000 cuts and excuses

Im Not eco. But I've had it with the club. It's a boys club now. Jobs for mates.

No different from the AFL itself. Always has been.

When you start appointing the guys you play poker with. That does it for me.

I'm out. Club can find it's money elsewhere. I'm not funding the sporting version of entourage.

Didn’t worry you when Gil appointed Lethlean?
Now when Warnie gets on the board, that’s when I really get worried.

It did

And this example involves Warnes poker games. So it sounds like you should be worried.

Oh I am. Didn’t like the Lethlean appointment earlier either. Jury’s still out for me. Don’t like all the jobs for mates thing in the whole AFL, not just our club.

EFU

Emotionally ****** Up

Yeah, I don't check out, I just arc up. More like when you find out someone has been duping you, you want to pretend that you are ECO but in reality you have a low level pissed offness.

My internet went down just before half time, i was like that would be right, just as we were about to pump them. So glad i didn't keep in touch with the game and did other things, i didn't know the score until the game was over, what a shambles.

Not ECO but very close, because of situations beyond my control i was going to struggle for a membership next season, but was working on putting a little away each week. Stuff next years membership, something else i don't have to worry about.

Not cranky, not sad, just flat.

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
My internet went down just before half time, i was like that would be right, just as we were about to pump them. So glad i didn't keep in touch with the game and did other things, i didn't know the score until the game was over, what a shambles.

Not ECO but very close, because of situations beyond my control i was going to struggle for a membership next season, but was working on putting a little away each week. Stuff next years membership, something else i don't have to worry about.

Not cranky, not sad, just flat.

Your internet crashed at the perfect time: the third quarter was as bad as anything I've seen since becoming an Aussie Rules fan - just tragic viewing.

Your internet crashed at the perfect time: the third quarter was as bad as anything I've seen since becoming an Aussie Rules fan - just tragic viewing.

I was going to watch a replay, glad i didnt..

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
If you're checking out after one bad loss you don't deserve to be a St Kilda supporter.

Geelong lost to Carlton at home and have bounced back with a few wins and are now premiership favourites.

It's an unpredictable season with upsets a plenty, we're still in the mix for finals regardless of the loss today.

Back