Universal Love Thread of Goodwill

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for me to unbutton my pants, take an open mouth nap on the couch, make various old man noises and be horribly annoying to those I care about most...

And what are you doing for Xmas?

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone! Hope you all have a great holiday period (if you're lucky enough to get holidays) in whatever way you spend it, and stay safe if travelling too.

Absolutely love this board - it's a lifeline for us poor interstate folk and of course the overwhelming majority of posters here are great to chat with. I'll raise a glass to you all, and here's to winning number 17 in '17 ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaysus, another one bites the dust...did I really spend a couple of weeks and a couple of grand for that? Nah, just kidding, it was worth it.

I'll take my distended tummy and foggy head full of good will for mankind to bed now, and hope you all had a splendid day, as I most certainly did.

Happy new year as well Blue brethren.

Love from the Biggest Sim.

Merry Xmas all, hope the holiday period is safe and enjoyable for everyone.

I hope many of you are not spending it like me.....

at work:(:thumbsdown:
you knew subway opened xmas day when you took the job..........

Had a really good day today.

Old man is now totally bed ridden, so the poor old bugger needs full service to get from North Ringwood to Warrandyte......which obviously can't happen anymore.

Back in the day we used to have lunch at Nanna's on Kerferd St, in Essendon.....was a calamity from start to finish.

One year, we ended up on the Pianola, the thing where you had to feed the music off dotted scrolls, then had to pump the pedals.

Old man wouldn't know music from a mosaic.....still sits with me, blind as a bat, sweating like a bastard, hitting the pedals like he was Nikki Lauda.

Christmas is about being a kid, it's those wonderful memories.

I like Christmas.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back