Mod. Notice Threads for... ***Crows Only***

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really care what other boards think of the threads they can't post in. There's other places for them to post about any given topic. What's the issue?

Plenty of great posters like myself from all clubs and I think we should all be able to participate in reasonable debate.

Well, in the short time we've had the new Danger thread we've had 23 posts reported. Just to give you an idea.
Valid point

Still think we need to give people the option though. We said we would do that after a trial run.

People have seen it in operation now, plus there's the new Dangerfield thread to compare the Crows-only one to.

To be honest I think the results will be more emphatically in favour of Crows-only than last time.

Valid point

Still think we need to give people the option though. We said we would do that after a trial run.

People have seen it in operation now, plus there's the new Dangerfield thread to compare the Crows-only one to.

To be honest I think the results will be more emphatically in favour of Crows-only than last time.

absolutely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back