Media Threads of Season 30

Was gunna put up a poll of my personal favourites, but I would have missed some that others were rusted on to and as like as not there judgement trumps mine.

Personally I am a rusted on fan of match threads. My favourite was the first match between the Bombers and the Wonders. I really liked how both teams handled the melt-out of WaynesWorld19 especially the class displayed by Antonio BlueVein Tony Lynn 15 and the rest.

It is beez and all SFA time and I think everyone will have favourite match and media threads and media thread leaders. There has been much whoring (not enough imho) but still.

Here is your opportunity to nom your fave match and media threads and key originator participants.

My favourite media threads in no particular order have been:
* Three things I learnt by TheInjuryFactory - encouraged all sorts of madness and frolic
* The Spitcoal by Rodney Dangerfield - exemplified the misery of the SIM
* 30 from 30 from SM - pulled together lots of folk to reflect on other significant contributors
* Post of the Year by manangatang - highlighted rip roaring posting across the comp
* The general madness and commitment of the Rising Star.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Was gunna put up a poll of my personal favourites, but I would have missed some that others were rusted on to and as like as not there judgement trumps mine.

Personally I am a rusted on fan of match threads. My favourite was the first match between the Bombers and the Wonders. I really liked how both teams handled the melt-out of WaynesWorld19 especially the class displayed by Antonio BlueVein Tony Lynn 15 and the rest.

It is beez and all SFA time and I think everyone will have favourite match and media threads and media thread leaders. There has been much whoring (not enough imho) but still.

Here is your opportunity to nom your fave match and media threads and key originator participants.

* Three things I learnt by TheInjuryFactory - encouraged all sorts of madness and frolic
* 30 from 30 from SM - pulled together lots of folk to reflect on other significant contributors
* Post of the Year by manangatang - highlighted rip roaring posting across the comp
Mate I made a shitload of media threads this year and at least one of them was ok.

Draft was good fun.

Mate I made a shitload of media threads this year and at least one of them was ok.

All wonderful, no doubt.

Left out heaps of others inc Baz and ST's data threads. The point is this thread gives folk a chance to advocate for what they really enjoyed, inc fave Match Thread.

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
Match threads against the Roy's were great fun. Partial to a Wonders and Demons match thread also.

Think I preferred the match threads this season compared to S29 (what I saw of it)

I'm a sucker for adjusted stats so Baz Stats was a must. The draft was fun to follow along. The rising star efforts have been immense. The Dark v Light threads were fun.

SM's 30 for 30 was a good read every installment. The Spitcoal has been a good source of giggles.

Most of all, I saw more of posters that I didn't really care for previously and came around to being a fan.

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
I named "A Captain's Knock" as my favourite media thread during the mid season survey

It's not anymore, not by a long shot, but I'm sure you can take something from that

Back