Remove this Banner Ad

Wright is facing charges including:

Destruction of evidence
Perverting the course of justice
Fabricating evidence
Interfering with witnesses
Unlawful entry
Making a false statement

Wright was one of four people which included Mellon and Burbidge, who flew to the incident after it occurred. In regards the interfering with witnesses charges, apparently Wright visited the chopper pilot while he was in hospital with spinal injuries and tried to pressure him in to falsifying evidence and deleting other evidence from his mobile phone.

:oops:

Last edited:

Destruction of evidence
Fabricating evidence
Unlawful entry
Making a false statement

Wright was one of four people which included Mellon and Burbidge, who flew to the incident after it occurred. In regards the interfering with witnesses charges, apparently Wright visited the chopper pilot while he was in hospital with spinal injuries and tried to pressure him in to falsifying evidence and deleting other evidence from his mobile phone.

Sounds like a true scumbag

His day will come (Probably not)

Found a clip of Wright and a harvest but it's carefully managed and I'm not sure if this is exactly how they were doing it on the day.

In this clip they get on the ground to harass the mother in to giving up her nest.

Apparently they have been using explosives away from the camera

Destruction of evidence
Fabricating evidence
Unlawful entry
Making a false statement

I read this earlier. Sounds like a right low life. Imagine this is about the death of your best friend, and all he cares about is covering his own rear end. Made a big song and dance about how devastated he was just after Chris died.

Found a clip of Wright and a harvest but it's carefully managed and I'm not sure if this is exactly how they were doing it on the day.

In this clip they get on the ground to harass the mother in to giving up her nest.

Yep, well it's a dangerous game. So I get why they don't exactly follow OH&S.

Wright's offsider Chris Wilson with his gun. That's a lot of bling.

View attachment 1563969

There's some big money getting splashed around in the Territory. The cashed up country boys up there have a tendency to behave like rich Texans and flaunt their wealth a bit more.

Wright and his lackeys shoving camera crews out the way today at Darwin airport wasn't a good look for him. Sadly I fear his public image was always his primary concern, not his staff or friends wellbeing

There's some big money getting splashed around in the Territory. The cashed up country boys up there have a tendency to behave like rich Texans and flaunt their wealth a bit more.

Wright and his lackeys shoving camera crews out the way today at Darwin airport wasn't a good look for him. Sadly I fear his public image was always his primary concern, not his staff or friends wellbeing

One of the cameramen has made a complaint of assault to the police who now want all the footage for an assessment.

Wright and his lackeys shoving camera crews out the way today at Darwin airport wasn't a good look for him. Sadly, I fear his public image was always his primary concern, not his staff or friends wellbeing

Tbh he hasn't got a great image up North anyway especially how he has treated the Tiwi peoples in regard to that resort

Not one local Tiwi is employed at the resort, and he has never sat down with traditional owners in regard to their concerns with how he uses that land/beach
Wright has a lot to lose, he owns a resort/retreat as well. There must be a lot of money in crocs.

Pretty sure the resort was about to be removed anyway by the traditional owners of Tiwi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know how it's said they were using the explosives? Have you heard any rumours about trading in barramundi?

One of the charges for the Police Officer was having explosive device which he may have grabbed from the wreckage

Tiwi Islands has a Barra Farm so that could be a possibility

Todays court appearance.

Attachments

• Screenshot (74).png
    Screenshot (74).png
    24 KB · Views: 76
I was wondering if the guy who owned the crocodile farm would make an appearance. Here he is, Mick Burns and he's the fourth third man who was on the chopper with Wright, Mellon and Burbidge. He might be in big trouble too with auditors and forensic accountants going right through his business.

A copy of his bail conditions approved by Judge John Neill show there are 50 people Wright has been ordered not to contact.

They include former police officer Neil Mellon and helicopter pilot Michael Burbidge, who have also been charged in relation to the crash.

Prominent Darwin businessman and crocodile farm owner Mick Burns - who attended the crash scene with Wright and Mellon - is also on the list.

Wright has also been told not to contact Danielle Wilson, the wife of Wright’s friend and co-star Chris “Willow” Wilson who was killed in the February 28 chopper crash as well as pilot Sebastian Robinson who suffered serious injuries in the crash.

Several of Robinson’s relatives are included on the list, as is another helicopter pilot Jock Purcell, and Morgan Vidler, the safety officer from Wright’s company Helibrook.

Last edited:
Interesting to see a charge of threaten on Wright's court appearance today. I wonder if that's related to the chopper pilot he visited?

Either way, There's something much bigger at play here than just some book cooking on choppers maintenance records. I keep going back to illegal animal trading/smuggling. If so, I hope there's hell to pay.

Wright has a lot to lose, he owns a resort/retreat as well. There must be a lot of money in crocs.

If you watch any of his Netflix shows Matt Wright comes across as a dominating character that bosses people around. He's become a big entity. Chris Wilson dies and he immediately tries to cover up anything associated with his name and his involvement. He's telling everyone to disconnect the chopper's hour meter..! He's flying the chopper when it is supposed to be on the ground (Tourist Witnesses will testify this). He's trying to get statements changed and information falsified. They are all big allegations that tie into Chris Wilson's death. And now he's been caught it seems after the Police chipped away for 6 months gathering evidence. I'm sure Wright knew they were on his tail and closing in towards the end. His name is his brand and these allegations will kill his brand I believe and he will fade away. Tourism Australia are monitoring the case, Netflix will be, everyone associated with him won't be wanting to dirty their brand by an association with him. At this point they are charges and allegations but all related to the death of Wilson. I wonder how far away Involuntary Manslaughter was as a charge and perhaps they are awaiting on what cause the chopper's engine failure.? The Company that employed the driver who killed 4 Police Officers on the freeway was charged with this but I think in the end it was dropped.

Interesting to see a charge of threaten on Wright's court appearance today. I wonder if that's related to the chopper pilot he visited?

Either way, There's something much bigger at play here than just some book cooking on choppers maintenance records. I keep going back to illegal animal trading/smuggling. If so, I hope there's hell to pay.
Camera Man or was that his minder..?

Didn't they say there was two people on the helicopter when it crashed? Haven't heard the other person mentioned recently.

Imagine how Danielle Wilson (Chris’s wife), must be feeling.
She has already told Netflix to remove the series from the air.! Also just read the chopper that crashed had been cleared for flight just weeks before the accident:

Other interesting read in one news article:

"Regulatory investigations have found no defect in the helicopter engine. The aircraft was flown following an inspection by independent aviation experts a few weeks before that cleared the helicopter for flight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back