Three billboards out of SFA central.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks content is improving I see.

Who needs off-season, anyway?

In fairness I think I wanted to run three seasons across four years but, much like Obama stepping into office and ordering a military strike, I was able to get my stupidest idea rejected in my first week as admin.

By the way, I hope Misty meant this to be a light hearted thread.

I've shamelessly stolen this off one of the Boys Club. I think it was brahj.

1591006686514.png

In fairness I think I wanted to run three seasons across four years but, much like Obama stepping into office and ordering a military strike, I was able to get my stupidest idea rejected in my first week as admin.
The Obama reference is telling.
Likeable man. First president to assassinate a US citizen off soil. I can’t figure what monster he was.

Years of work now ruined.

And on the day you paid me one of my highest compliments ever comparing me to the Undertaker. Or an undertaker. I don't know what one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Obama reference is telling.
Likeable man. First president to assassinate a US citizen off soil. I can’t figure what monster he was.

Why? I love bob cats and snow leopards and lynxes. That’s just an unrehearsed comment.

Don't need to rehearse to love the joyous sound of cat skull when you drive the bears team bus over them

Cats are the animal equivalent of d2d

Don't need to rehearse to love the joyous sound of cat skull when you drive the bears team bus over them

Cats are the animal equivalent of d2d
I think you a trying to wrangle your way out of the singular by mentioning team.
Please post your team list and we will get to the bottom of the matter.
Either way you’re a bit sick with the harm to animals bit even if it’s a team thing. Dickens hell.

I think you a trying to wrangle your way out of the singular by mentioning team.
Please post your team list and we will get to the bottom of the matter.
Either way you’re a bit sick with the harm to animals bit even if it’s a team thing. Dickens hell.

SarahSmiles another vegan emo momma's boy for the swampbrabs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back