Three billboards out of SFA central.

Remove this Banner Ad

SarahSmiles another vegan emo momma's boy for the swampbrabs
Dude, your obsession with tagging me 6 times a week is getting a little creepy. Also please stop throwing rocks at my window and get out of my yard

Dude, your obsession with tagging me 6 times a week is getting a little creepy. Also please stop throwing rocks at my window and get out of my yard
Well, you’ve got a yard. He might just have a cubicle.

Dude I'm just trying to help your recruitment before you become a glittery vampire

Where's the thanks?

Dude I'm just trying to help your recruitment before you become a glittery vampire

Where's the thanks?
Thank you. Oh and The Swamprats sign TJASTA (He may or may not does not know about this. But I'm sure he's excited to pull on the Jersey for season 30!)

Thank you. Oh and The Swamprats sign TJASTA (He may or may not does not know about this. But I'm sure he's excited to pull on the Jersey for season 30!)

Given I tried to off him last season, why you think that's a neg for me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness I think I wanted to run three seasons across four years but, much like Obama stepping into office and ordering a military strike, I was able to get my stupidest idea rejected in my first week as admin.
Suppose that's what separates the good admins from the greats.

The great admins get even their stupidest ideas like the super woke gender-neutral sim implemented.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back