Media S30 Fair or Farce - Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

I'm one person providing my opinion. Not once have I attacked the BC as the sole issue with this league but I've asked if it might play a part in it.

You, pants, SM and spooky have all piled into me stating that it 100% isn't the case.

I still beg to differ. Today has further solidified my belief that the BC influences, intimidates and has some control over the direction of this competition.

Piled into? I made a point of responding to your posts in a way that I wouldn't be misconstrued as being unreasonable, intimidating or attacking given your apparent sensitivity to people disagreeing with you. I'm not sure what else I can do to placate you? Any help is appreciated for the next conversation we have.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to have to agree to disagree for the time being.

And respect is earned.

Have a great night.

Yeesh.

So WaynesWorld19, it's been another long day. Just wondering if you could put a number on how many posters you've swayed to your point of view?
You plant seeds Noobs ....you don't win the Battle on day one, I employ the Gorilla Warfare approach ....google it

I'm comfortable with my views and approach ....results are always how you determine success .....slowly slowly catch the Monkey

You plant seeds Noobs ....you don't win the Battle on day one, I employ the Gorilla Warfare approach ....google it

I'm comfortable with my views and approach ....results are always how you determine success .....slowly slowly catch the Monkey
This is directly in conflict with all of the in-your-face definitive statements that you made today, but you do you man.

We're recruiting from the Roys?

Hit up the PM mate, I want to know who we're poaching :hearteyes:

Time for your next media thread to pretend this one didn't happen?
This is only just the start .....sorry brahj ...I can always have you doing some odd jobs around here, if you wish

These munchkins can't even understand basics, imagine If i threw out something complicated to them ....the Royals heads would explode

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 steps ahead ....and redirection

All is not how it seems

If you're mixing redirection and being five steps ahead doesn't that just suggest you have no idea where you're going?

I reckon if we go back, collate all of Wayneo's posts these last couple of days, we will solve the Somerton Man's poetry book code before understanding his actual point.

I reckon if we go back, collate all of Wayneo's posts these last couple of days, we will solve the Somerton Man's poetry book code before understanding his actual point.
Can't we just set them all on fire?

You keep trying ....I'd be focusing on my team if I were you ......man the results are ugly

This is a shame. All along it was the Royals who were a struggling team.

1590658474601.png

Disclaimer: my apologies if that meme has been done, it was so vivid in my mind.

This is a shame. All along it was the Royals who were a struggling team.

View attachment 883022

Disclaimer: my apologies if that meme has been done, it was so vivid in my mind.
My Stats analysis is finished and will be posted next week .....all your statements in Tatters ...your reputation, if you had one down the drain

You'll never be game to put the SFA on your resume, for fear of reference checks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back