Media S30 Fair or Farce - Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaahhh so the Captain that doesn't believe in PM's .....has one for his LG

Oh to be a Rookie at the Royals ....such an inclusive club .....I mean this takes me back to my Dragon days, when I received one message for the season, just one ....."how's it going"

How could I leave a club that made me feel so welcome
Another reach and shifting of the goal posts.

A LG PM and a Team PM are two very different things, and surely even you know it.

Oh to be a Rookie at the Royals ....such an inclusive club .....I mean this takes me back to my Dragon days, when I received one message for the season, just one ....."how's it going"

Lol. Every club has a LG PM. Just like every club has a team thread.

Not every club has an entire team PM.

They aren't insular mate.

They strictly chat in their Facebook group :thumbsu:

Am I going to need to sit you down again, and explain that the Royals and the BC are two very different things?

I mean, if you were in complete meltdown about the Tangerines bid, then sure.

Another reach and shifting of the goal posts.

A LG PM and a Team PM are two very different things, and surely even you know it.
No, I'm just trying to be better educated as to how the "Master" does it ......I mean we can all learn Noobz , even you

Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued by this Team PM trend. Never been in a club where there was one, let alone captained a club.

Intrigued to see who has one. I know the Bombers and Bears do, I know the Warriors don't. Pretty sure the Demons don't.

I wish the BC didn't run JoshWoodenSpoon away.
I have no idea how this BC convo started ......I raised it as a flippant comment to when the Royals started posting yesterday ......how it grew legs from there, I'd suggest a few wanted to discuss it

But the BC are largely irrelevant now ......age catches up to everyone

1590715924028.png

I have no idea how this BC convo started ......I raised it as a flippant comment to when the Royals started posting yesterday ......how it grew legs from there, I'd suggest a few wanted to discuss it
I'll give you a hint, it was a Bombers poster.

Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued by this Team PM trend. Never been in a club where there was one, let alone captained a club.

Intrigued to see who has one. I know the Bombers and Bears do, I know the Warriors don't. Pretty sure the Demons don't.
Told you ....we have 3.5 PM's to be accurate

Am I going to need to sit you down again, and explain that the Royals and the BC are two very different things?

I mean, if you were in complete meltdown about the Tangerines bid, then sure.

Dude, we’re a BC club, famously known for the Facebook chat.

We’re not on TikTok though. Nobody needs to see that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, where did you get that nifty Iron man ironing gif earlier?

Or am I wrong that you were using a private chat as a slight against not running a PM? If anything team PM's are just as insular, are they not?

I have no idea how this BC convo started ......I raised it as a flippant comment to when the Royals started posting yesterday ......how it grew legs from there,

Your ears are painted on obviously .....sorry, was that too RL for you .....
No, not really. It was definitely a Bomber.

And no that wasn't too RL, probably because you didn't mention my life outside BF, or my family.

I don't think you understand what a BC Club means, Santoz. Or grasp the tone in which that post was made.

We all very much understand how it applies to TL's thread ;)

We all very much understand how it applies to TL's thread ;)
This thread isn't anything to do with that though.

You're down to literally the last argument you can possibly make, and it is completely nonsensical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back