Three Things I Learnt This Week - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

You taking over a team being labelled nWo is like a scandal being labelled -gate. It's s**t, it's lazy, but everyone does it.

I've never taken over a team labelled nWo. I was already the captain at the Dragons. I also only labelled that one the nWo. Every other time was me running teams that needed me to.

I've never taken over a team labelled nWo. I was already the captain at the Dragons. I also only labelled that one the nWo. Every other time was me running teams that needed me to.
Whatever helps you sleep at night Filth-gate.

Me upon hearing of yet another mistake from Tony and Coach:

Kgy.gif

WTF did they do now?

I'm seriously getting pissed. The Furies thing is being a ****** up rabble with s**t for brains leadership. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN ******* THING FLOGS!!!!!
Oh dear Tony Lynn 15 not tagged!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when we tagged and posted the hell out of our game and coach never showed up, how come?

We are talking about you now. Happy to address TheCoach16 when we are done with this issue.

Was that the thread when you got drunk on a Friday night and started objectifying male footballers?

We are talking about you now. Happy to address TheCoach16 when we are done with this issue.

Was that the thread when you got drunk on a Friday night and started objectifying male footballers?
Yes it was. Maybe coach had other things in his life he needed to address..in fact pretty sure you said so yourself.
Who woulda thunk it.

Yes it was. Maybe coach had other things in his life he needed to address..in fact pretty sure you said so yourself.
Who woulda thunk it.

So what was your excuse?

Perhaps he was offended by what you were saying?

So what was your excuse?

Perhaps he was offended by what you were saying?
Perhaps. I don’t need an excuse not be here all the time, its the internet the people who matter know, you don’t matter Tony.

The only reason you’ve got me under your soft soft skin is because I never giggled and flirted with you, never was impressed by how much you earn, how many dumplings you eat and how big your stuff is. Also how embarrassing when you tried to call me sister and drag me into the awful Uncle Tonys House family crap.
:$

Perhaps. I don’t need an excuse not be here all the time, its the internet the people who matter know, you don’t matter Tony.

The only reason you’ve got me under your soft soft skin is because I never giggled and flirted with you, never was impressed by how much you earn, how many dumplings you eat and how big your stuff is. Also how embarrassing when you tried to call me sister and drag me into the awful Uncle Tonys House family crap.
:$

I hope getting that off your chest makes you feel better. What an incredibly strange post. I think we know who is getting under another posters skin. Thanks for confirming it. You have carried this baggage around for some time. Let it free .

I hope getting that off your chest makes you feel better. What an incredibly strange post. I think we know who is getting under another posters skin. Thanks for confirming it. You have carried this baggage around for some time. Let it free .
It’s an incredibly true post, hence it took you a while to answer.
Enjoy your thread lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back