Three Things I Learnt This Week - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s an incredibly true post, hence it took you a while to answer.
Enjoy your thread lol.

True post? The fact that you believe my persona on here to be real is disturbing. But thank you I am clearly doing my job on here better than I expected.

True post? The fact that you believe my persona on here to be real is disturbing. But thank you I am clearly doing my job on here better than I expected.
Ahhh the old persona lol.

I learnt that while I was away Tony did not let me get under his soft soft skin at all

So we are 7 rounds into the season and as always there has been plenty of incidents and controversy.

Today I want to explore a very simple question. What makes a good club and poster?

Depending on which side you represent the answer will be vastly different. Some seem to think it is about a strong ‘culture’. Given none of this is real and we are all just talking s**t on the internet I find this extremely amusing. There are some major exponents of this one in Elton Johns Wig and [B]Wooshette[/B].

:$

we are compeletey ****** and i don't know what to do, so yeah
Better to be f***ed from the start than build hopes up, trust me we know!

WZFzpZc.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you need advice, I'm willing to laugh in your face and tell you to suck it up since it's not so bad as it could get so very much worse.

Perspective does wonders, and a distinct hatred of things feline and avian...

If you need advice, I'm willing to laugh in your face and tell you to suck it up since it's not so bad as it could get so very much worse.

Perspective does wonders, and a distinct hatred of things feline and avian...
me rn

1. Like trade week, the committee has become redundant
2. There are even more polarising times ahead for the SFA
3. Again, too much of the good stuff is done behind the scenes in pm’s and private chats, and not in the open for the enjoyment and involment of the league.

3. Again, too much of the good stuff is done behind the scenes in pm’s and private chats, and not in the open for the enjoyment and involment of the league.
Revolutionary making the Dead PM public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back