Event Throwback Thursdays E01 - Round 6, 2004: St.Kilda v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic match. How bad was the commentary with Aussie's point, talk about nearly spoiling the finish! No way they could tell from there, but even the replay shows the ball was in then out. 16 years later still one of the best

Thanks for jumping on and checking it out tonight guys!

The full replay is up on the BigFooty Saints YouTube page.

If you guys enjoyed I am happy to do it every Thursday night...good to get a bit of a footy fix...for me anyway...would go stir crazy without it lol

Go Saints :fire:

(By the way, I've pinned the original post to the top of every page of the thread - sorry if it's confusing, I only did it so if you are watching and you want to leave a comment, it doesn't stop the video).

I still think we were the best team in 2004, would've beaten them again in the GF
Agree, the Lions were done by that point in the year. Would've belted them like Port did.

Epic match. How bad was the commentary with Aussie's point, talk about nearly spoiling the finish! No way they could tell from there, but even the replay shows the ball was in then out. 16 years later still one of the best
imagine sweating on the goal review of that. it was vague enough im guessing umpires call would get up but who knows with their system.

We should do our own commentary.

Damn have worked through a mountain of stuff this week for our business and completely missed this. A game with NOISE!
Schwartz goal, oh my!
Brett Voss was a solid player in his own right.

pZJE1pV.png

dTf72Lc.png

Lets give this a whirl tomorrow night.

Video will start 7:15pm tomorrow night. Enter the thread, hit play, and you'll be tuned in to whatever point in the game the live stream is at.​

Geez , their list was just sensational , thank god we got them when they were nearly , yes i said nearly done and on our own turf , you cant even compare our list to theirs so it was a big effort that night , I think that was the night when Schwarze kicked i jumped up with the old Doc and my phone jumped out of my top pocket and fell down a gap between the seats and ended up 4 mrts below in the car park .
Ps , the phone survived the fall and god they flogged us in that final , at least we had one night of glory

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched it today, if you guys do another one on Thursday I’ll watch it Friday. I reckon we should do the game where Plugs kicks 7 to give us the win. The one against the Swans.

I watched it today, if you guys do another one on Thursday I’ll watch it Friday. I reckon we should do the game where Plugs kicks 7 to give us the win. The one against the Swans.
Kicked more than that.

You can vote here

The game where Milney kicked 11 against the Lions. Magician!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back