Oppo Camp Thump them by 100+ points

Remove this Banner Ad

gazzathegreat

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
On behalf of basically 99.9% of all non-essendon fans, I sincerely hope Richmond smash the s**t out of Essendon this Saturday night. And ill be barracking for the Tigers even more than i did for the 2 years that Cousins played for you guys.

To all the tigers fans that get down to the MCG, I hope youre vocal and show your disapproval of that drug cheating club that has gotten off lightly. James Hird hasnt been banned from attending games either, so you might even see him walk on to the ground amongst the Bombers support staff. Should you spot the cult leader, i would love to hear a cricket style "You are a w***er" chant emanating from the stands. As a west coast fan, ill be channelling my boooos from accross the Nullabor.

Essendon have nothing to play for, and I hope you lot belt them. :thumbsu:

Good luck in the finals.

Thanks brother. Unfortunately for us, they still have the likes of Watson, Stanton, Goddard and Carlisle whom will match our cream but I am pretty confident of a 40+ point victory. It will be a weird and unique scenario. Anything could happen really.

On behalf of basically 99.9% of all non-essendon fans, I sincerely hope Richmond smash the s**t out of Essendon this Saturday night. And ill be barracking for the Tigers even more than i did for the 2 years that Cousins played for you guys.

To all the tigers fans that get down to the MCG, I hope youre vocal and show your disapproval of that drug cheating club that has gotten off lightly. James Hird hasnt been banned from attending games either, so you might even see him walk on to the ground amongst the Bombers support staff. Should you spot the cult leader, i would love to hear a cricket style "You are a ******" chant emanating from the stands. As a west coast fan, ill be channelling my boooos from accross the Nullabor.

Essendon have nothing to play for, and I hope you lot belt them. :thumbsu:

Good luck in the finals.

Thinking the same thing about these slippery worms running their club.

Hope you and all the other clubs return the favour for many years to come:thumbsu:

I think I've been invited to the Essendon president's function before the game
Will be very interesting to see their spin on things, me and another Richmond supporting mate were joking about handing out syringes at the event.

Hope we smash them afterwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want another 120+ point win - no mercy. I want the tiger train running on full speed into our first finals game in 12 years. Roll over the bummers and then smash head first into the unlucky team that gets the honour of losing to the tiger army :thumbsu:

I want another 120+ point win - no mercy. I want the tiger train running on full speed into our first finals game in 12 years. Roll over the bummers and then smash head first into the unlucky team that gets the honour of losing to the tiger army :thumbsu:

Agree. Haven't properly paid them back for 2001.

Qualifying Finals 2001
7 September 7:45 pm Essendon 17.11 (113) def. Richmond 5.13 (43) MCG (crowd: 78,253)

...uhm.

636r6cR.jpg

Cousins liked to party on the hard gear. So much so that in 2007 he couldnt train properly and ended up getting suspended by the club for being late and not turning up at all.
Essendon players took PED's and are drug cheats. Big difference.
Yep, we all know that AOD-9604 is so much more illegal than cocaine.

the issue is drug cheating you twerp.
So breaking the rules is only cheating when another club does it? How is taking cocaine not drug cheating?

I really don't give a s**t about Cousins, that's long since gone, but I really can't see how someone can admonish Essendon in the same sentence as praising Cousins; it's a ridiculous double standard no matter who you support. It'd be like Carlton supporters saying that Melbourne Storm are dirty salary cap cheats and then going on to profess their love for John Elliot.

You can't just pick and choose. If you want to disgrace a player or club for life for taking drugs (or salary cap cheating, or tanking, etc) apply that equally to everyone.

So breaking the rules is only cheating when another club does it? How is taking cocaine not drug cheating?

Recreational drugs are generally not "performing enhancing". Cousins performed well in spite of them not because of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back