No Oppo Supporters Thunderdome Debate Thread - Two Bluebaggers enter, two Bluebaggers leave (We're not savages you know)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay on track Macca, perhaps without the personal attacks, just for the moment

Back to point 1, what evidence do you have that Gibbons and Newnes playing won't allow us to play finals?
Nah, how about this, you go and copy anyone of the dozens of posts I have made answering this point, don't read it, respond to it and repeat.

Nah, how about this, you go and copy anyone of the dozens of posts I have made answering this point, don't read it, respond to it and repeat.

As I thought, just bias opinion rather than any facts or evidence, I take it you concede point 1

In fact it's the same with all 4 points

Not sure why you even bothered to float in here, complete waste of time

As I thought, just bias opinion rather than any facts or evidence, I take it you concede point 1

In fact it's the same with all 4 points

Not sure why you even bothered to float in here, complete waste of time
You want facts and evidence to prove a prediction?

I have answered your points multiple times (I note you have never answered my questions) and you have simply ignored them, so why would I bother again.

if you really want to have this argument again just quote my other posts and argue against them, you get to have your jollies and I don’t have to waste my time

I have answered your points multiple times (I note you have never answered my questions) and you have simply ignored them, so why would I bother again.

if you really want to have this argument again just quote my other posts and argue against them, you get to have your jollies and I don’t have to waste my time

I think the point here is that you guys do waste your time in other threads, which can be annoying and derailing for other posters.

The point of the Dome is so long lasting circular arguments can be treated like a genuine debate, and they can stay out of the other threads.

Feel free to copy your own posts over if you don't want to rehash, or you can choose to walk away from the debate altogether.

I think the point here is that you guys do waste your time in other threads, which can be annoying and derailing for other posters.

The point of the Dome is so long lasting circular arguments can be treated like a genuine debate, and they can stay out of the other threads.

Feel free to copy your own posts over if you don't want to rehash, or you can choose to walk away from the debate altogether.
Just to be clear one bloke is a repeat attendee and all his opponents observe he uses straw men and it is still ”you guys”?

The reason the argument is circular is because no matter how many different ways you try to explain your point to Arrow he ignores it and inserts his own reality.

Just to be clear one bloke is a repeat attendee and all his opponents observe he uses straw men and it is still ”you guys”?

The reason the argument is circular is because no matter how many different ways you try to explain your point to Arrow he ignores it and inserts his own reality.

Any debate that goes on for a long time has to have two participants at least. Somewhere along the line, both of you are invested in protecting your point of view in order to continue.

This is the perfect vehicle to quote each other and highlight where someone has used an argument that wasn't made. It should be easy to convince those watching this battle.

This is supposed to focus debates and become a respectful encounter between two tough proponents, not an effort to apportion blame.

Look in the mirror Macca, only one strawman deflection here, you

Again you can't answer a simple question with any facts and want to play the man when you don't have said facts

Last time, point 1, still...

What facts or evidence do you have that suggests Newnes and Gibbons playing the majority of the year, will lead to a non finals campaign?

Any debate that goes on for a long time has to have two participants at least. Somewhere along the line, both of you are invested in protecting your point of view in order to continue.

This is the perfect vehicle to quote each other and highlight where someone has used an argument that wasn't made. It should be easy to convince those watching this battle.

This is supposed to focus debates and become a respectful encounter between two tough proponents, not an effort to apportion blame.
so people don’t want to watch our debate but we have to convince those who are watching?

If people need to be convinced the can read my posts.

Look in the mirror Macca, only one strawman deflection here, you

Again you can't answer a simple question with any facts and want to play the man when you don't have said facts

Last time, point 1, still...

What facts or evidence do you have that suggests Newnes and Gibbons playing the majority of the year, will lead to a non finals campaign?
I really think you don’t know what a straw man is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so people don’t want to watch our debate but we have to convince those who are watching?

If people need to be convinced the can read my posts.

You don't have to do anything. We invite those who are engaged in lengthy debate into the Dome to continue their debate in a purpose made thread, instead of derailing other discussion in the thread they were in. They can debate to win, agree to disagree and call it a draw or walk away and not engage.

The rules are in the OP.

You don't have to do anything. We invite those who are engaged in lengthy debate into the Dome to continue their debate in a purpose made thread, instead of derailing other discussion in the thread they were in. They can debate to win, agree to disagree and call it a draw or walk away and not engage.

The rules are in the OP.

What are the rules on avoiding the debate topic points? Lol

tenor.gif

This is what you do, continue to deflect

Point 1, evidence or fact why Newnes and Gibbons won't be part of a finals campaign

Give it a crack
Why would i answer this any different to all the times before? Read!

And you will note I have never said your point of view is wrong, simply defended mine.

Do yo know what a strawman is (in debating terms)? If not i am left with either you don’t read or you can‘t comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back