No Oppo Supporters Thunderdome Debate Thread - Two Bluebaggers enter, two Bluebaggers leave (We're not savages you know)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the original thread the fight between Arrow had finished, he started the same one with Stamos, and yet at least one mod was trying to get it going here.

Maybe you should look at the original thread and get your facts right before pointing the finger at others, in particular me.

FACT

My post in this thread at 11.21am on Monday

My post in the best 22 thread at 11:22AM on Monday

Stamos was not even in the thread until 8.50PM Monday night

This thread was set up for a reason.

Read ODN's OP:-

Okay folks, it's trial time.

We see a lot of arguments going on and on in a never ending loop until they start derailing threads. I'm all for some lengthy debates but we have to separate them out somehow.

If we see this sort of thing happen, the participants may be invited into the Thunderdome to complete their debate. Any further debate in the original thread will be removed.

No other posters can post in the Thunderdome until the debate is done. The participants can agree to shake hands and leave the Thunderdome together, or their peers can then post who they think won the debate and why. We can run a poll for each debate if you like.

What this will accomplish is to keep threads flowing, and make posters be a little less definitive and a little more accommodating towards the opinions of others, AND importantly, produce receipts for their contentions.

If a poster refuses the invitation to enter the Thunderdome, they are deemed to have lost the debate automatically. We may even keep running tallies as to our best debators. If both refuse, it is considered a forfeit and also show in their tally. You have to enter even if both shake hands and call it off immediately. Those will be considered a draw.

In between debates, posters may put forward debate recommendations and participants in this thread.

This is limited to football discussion only folks. Politics and other social issues have their own place elsewhere on BigFooty.

Let's have fun with this folks and leave the egos at the cage door.

Maybe you should look at the original thread and get your facts right before pointing the finger at others, in particular me.

FACT

My post in this thread at 11.21am on Monday

My post in the best 22 thread at 11:22AM on Monday

Stamos was not even in the thread until 8.50PM Monday night

This thread was set up for a reason.

Read ODN's OP:-
And the above posts calling for a fight on this thread were both after 8.50pm - long after the argument had died on the other thread.

Arrow enters a 7/11. He takes a litre of milk from the fridge, walks to the console and pays for it.
He takes his change and goes to leave. He hesitates, turns back.
"Hey, I gave you a 50."
Console operator "I don't think so"
"Yes I did"
"No sir, you did not"

Arrow looks at the camera.
"Not this again!"
Studio audience crack up.

And the above posts calling for a fight on this thread were both after 8.50pm - long after the argument had died on the other thread.

What fight and it was NOT after 8.50PM
Links above that I posted are there for all to see both in this thread and the best 22 thread.

Can you not tell the difference between 11:22AM and 8.50PM on the same day.

One is way before the other, some 9/12 hrs.

The 'argument' had not died down in the best 22 thread, hence why you were both invited here.

What fight and it was NOT after 8.50PM
Links above that I posted are there for all to see both in this thread and the best 22 thread.

Can you not tell the difference between 11:22AM and 8.50PM on the same day.

One is way before the other, some 9/12 hrs.

The 'argument' had not died down in the best 22 thread, hence why you were both invited here.

The Old Dark Navy's

Nov 8, 2000 79,470 72,299 Head in the cloudsAFL ClubCarltonOther TeamsNottingham Forest
Monday at 8:50 PM
Macca43 & Arr0w

Yesterday at 1:02 PM
Aphrodite said:
@Macca43 & @Arr0w

You are invited to the Thunderdome

If you refuse your invitation to enter the Thunderdome, then you are deemed to have lost the debate automatically.

If you both refuse, it is considered a forfeit and also show in your tally.
Calling Macca43

I can tell time - can you.

How convenient of you to ignore the original links I posted yet you quote mine & ODN's posts later that evening to suit your own agenda.

My original post in this thread was at 11.21AM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you look at the original thread the fight between Arrow had finished, he started the same one with Stamos, and yet at least one mod was trying to get it going here.

As for complete censorship, of course not, but perhaps if you acted on posts calling other a sock puppet, pathetic, or a liar, their opinions sh!t, bizarre or wrong rather than tell the complainant to give it a rest or stop wasting the mods time the thread would work better.

You could also take note of repeat visitors to the dome and act on reports of clear bullying.

Mate, I've seen you give as good as you get. I deleted a post you reported about sock puppets, along with 2 other posts.

Reports work sometimes. We do look at context and what came before though.

May I suggest you guys put each other on ignore?

Okay, the Arr0w vs Macca43 Dome clash has finished. Please deposit your trash in a bin and make your way out in an orderly fashion.

Mate, I've seen you give as good as you get. I deleted a post you reported about sock puppets, along with 2 other posts.

Reports work sometimes. We do look at context and what came before though.

May I suggest you guys put each other on ignore?
How about this, I will accept a 1 week ban for any personal attacks that have crossed the line on all threads this debate has covered if Arrow accepts the same - I am tipping only I will be back on before the season starts.

So your post yesterday was before 8.50pm Monday?

For the 3rd & final time:-

As there is currently no debate taking place in the Dome, we will close the thread until it is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back