Gameday Thursday Night Football Match Discussion Thread - Storm v Broncos

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah maybe but i dont think the penalty count reflects this completely. I only have one eye open but it seems the reff has only looked for it when Melbourne have the ball.

Open the other eye. :)

Think the standard of reffing is quickly going backwards though.

Really enjoyed tonight, thought the Broncos were lucky to only lose by 2, Storm just seemed to be coming all night and were always going to get them in the end.

Sat in Storm members reserved seats on level 1, gee they are a different breed.(I know Souths have their fair share). If you're in your 40's it's probably time to put the purple Mohawk wig away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign of a good team is to win ugly.
Great defensive performance from the ponies but ugly attacking performance from the storm.
Pushed way too many passes and dropped too much ball for a completion favourite.

Has been another great game of Rugby league.

Really?

<runs irony-meter over post>

Some quality, yes (mostly from Hunt, and to a lesser extent Milford), but filled with niggley cheap shots, and in the Storm's case, a clumsy lack of fluency in attack. If I was a fan of either side, I wouldn't be happy.

Really?

<runs irony-meter over post>

Some quality, yes (mostly from Hunt, and to a lesser extent Milford), but filled with niggley cheap shots, and in the Storm's case, a clumsy lack of fluency in attack. If I was a fan of either side, I wouldn't be happy.

I enjoyed it, where as I thought last nights first game was absolute garbage.

When you say, last night's game, which did you mean, AuckMel? The Dogs and the Warriors? If so, yes, that looked like two very ordinary sides to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back