Unofficial Preview Thy's Bye Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to enjoy giving this joint a bit of a laugh. These days just here to stay abreast of things Carlton and in contact with a handful of uncooked posters. End thread
Impossible to stomp on every bit of outrage and ridiculousness that appears in the slimespace that is social media, or to persuade or change every entrenched anonymous opinion.

Smile, let the least egregious slide by, and be happy mate. Life’s way too short and too precious to let this change who you are. …. Whoever that is. 🙂

… or not … 🙂

I appreciate that but the vile abuse aimed at the club and players this year in the game, autopsy and almost every other thread, has had me call nuff. Nuff already! I'll just toodle along in the background......
Very well said old mate. It's getting rather tedious to be honest. I've been away for quite a few years and was looking forward to getting back and having some laughs but alas, there is a lot of vitriol and ridiculously abusive stuff in here toward our club. I'll stick around and post my usual rubbish. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

Very well said old mate. It's getting rather tedious to be honest. I've been away for quite a few years and was looking forward to getting back and having some laughs but alas, there is a lot of vitriol and ridiculously abusive stuff in here toward our club. I'll stick around and post my usual rubbish. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.
frog hug GIF by Kiddinx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back