Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf (Take 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Majestic

Drizzy is the last flog

If you are the bus driver, take that into account with your action tonight.

Mafia won’t kill you, because they’re either going to frame you, or you are already mafia.

I think I believe you for the most part, it’s just hard to confirm. But we can test that tomorrow.
I am the bus driver, so I will make sure Drizzy is okay.

Hi all,

Look - I never want to be the reason for a delay in the game (true for all games).

I’m obviously good, I was the only one to follow the flogs and the only one who’s actually been helpful, from the chat with GUH to even yesterday.

I was going to follow the flogs today but I’m not going to self vote. So I’ll honour the MVP of this game and offer congratulations when I wake up.

MarcMaverick

MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh actually, I realised that might be considered not a valid vote so you’d all be waiting for me. Fine, I’ll self vote.

Chipmunk

MC Bad Genius
You could just be normal and put a vote in for who you think is evil.

One thing that has struck me this game is a sense of frustration whenever evil has been on the end of a vote or accusation.

Out of you, bluelegs and Maj, only Maj has not got flustered when accused. On the chance he is the bus driver the lynch is either going to be you or bluelegs.

I’m at my girlfriends citizenship ceremony and there’s a dude playing some great Australian acoustic covers.

I’m feeling quite patriotic about it.

* woolies!!!!!!

Haha not

Congrats, you both must be very proud and quite the relief! Enjoy 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back