Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't know about dogs but this is what I said this morning - They either lynch me which is what crowey will push and kill AM7 overnight or we tie it and it gets down to multi lynch or coin toss. I could take out crowey tonight instead of Harps and let the village decides who is in the final two, but I'm ok with an evil win.

As fellow evil I was playing for this just as much as an unlikely win.

Might have been interesting if I decided to play dirty pool!

Did you know about GUH?
Had no idea about GUH but we seer’d him the night before his lynching as a villager. We were hoping he may have claimed remaining flog or Vig. Would have been good to have the doc alive as another avenue for him to claim there to and catch him out in the lie.

My only panic was when we needed to find the SK as it was it was final 4 not 5. I had it down to you or GUH but no idea which way. I thought dogs and I had created enough space from each other that no one would piece it together and as I said I needed to keep the lurkers alive as the ones active would have seen straight through us and the numbers left. I almost posted my list yesterday but that would have revealed a second mafia left to those paying attention as only two were dead and three of your team were dead.

I think I posted there were two mafia. I overread your reference to killing Pick thinking you wanted Harps to do that bc he was the night immune. He really never seemed to fight as a villager to make me think otherwise though I genuinely got really sick on Friday and barely moved off the couch until Sunday so that could have been on me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back