Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
Here is the post game interview -

"Well man thang, we took the kings man too darn lightly in this thang,I mean Heal dominated the thang and gave us no chance man thang. The finals are approaching and that means its choke time for us in da thang man. Come on guys dont choke this year in the thang please come on, wake up to the thang man !"

Originally posted by dees01:
I actually go for the Tigers but have you seen the ladder lately? Last time I looked, the Titans were on top!

Thanks for telling us for the 100th time, we know there are top but that doesn't mean all that much considering they've been there before and lost in the playoffs. A twenty point home loss to the Kings doesn't bode well but the Sixers lost as well. The 6 playoff teams are basically decided
so it'll just come down to who performs in the crunch.

Home court advantage I don't think means all that much this year as we've seen an astonishing number of big away wins. Also, the way the playoff games are structured, with the lower ranked team getting the first home game, if they can win that then they have two shots at winning one away. In the playoffs anything can happen.

Originally posted by Same Old's:
Easty,

I'm not a Titans supporter, however what's your fascination with the Titans?

You would almost think Easty is a bit of a fan of the Titans since he mentions them after every game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back