Mod. Notice Ticket Alert - Queen's Birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke to the club today. It's filling up fast, and they're expecting it to go gangbusters this weekend if we knock over the Doggies.

In short, if you want a good seat, buy early or buy reserved.

Yes both teams in cracking form biggest queens birthday in a long time. If both teams win this week it's 6 in a row for the Dees and 4 of the past 5 for Collingwood. Should hit 80k

Spoke to the club today. It's filling up fast, and they're expecting it to go gangbusters this weekend if we knock over the Doggies.

In short, if you want a good seat, buy early or buy reserved.
Will there still be crap seats available? don't mind sitting somewhere in level 4 in GA if available?

Im going general so i assume i better get there early.
If you're buying a general admission ticket maybe buy one online during the week. I decided to go to Dreamtime at the G after our game on Saturday, was there roughly an hour and a half before the game and general admission was sold out.

I just bought an Adult membership upgrade ticket for $30 on level 1, M11 from memory. Hopefully I'm not surrounded by filth like i was when i upgraded for ANZAC day eve. Is there an easier way to get a seat when you have a home game membership for these games and know you will be sitting around Melbourne fans? My membership would have got me in but not really a fan of level 4 so happy to grab a ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're buying a general admission ticket maybe buy one online during the week. I decided to go to Dreamtime at the G after our game on Saturday, was there roughly an hour and a half before the game and general admission was sold out.

Thanks for the tip, I just purchased Reserved seats on the wing so i don't need to stress about finding 5 seats together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back