Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for 2x Tickets please I am happy to negotiate on price I know what they are going for please pm me

Thanks

Mate, you are a legend. Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Shoot me a pm so we can organise to meet on Saturday

My GF tickets cost - Gold AFL Adult $200 & Junior $110. I did wait 1.50min hours to collect them from Waverley Gardens Newsagency never going there again. Not sure how footy supporters ask 1K & North from desperate grass root supporters ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone. Bit of a desperate shot I guess but it's getting late in the week! I'm fine for a ticket but my best mate missed out in the ballot and seems to have exhausted all avenues to get in. He'd be more than happy with standing room, I think he'd pay up to around $1000. Just thought it might be worth a try getting closer to the game. Hit me up with a PM if you can help.

Hey everyone. Bit of a desperate shot I guess but it's getting late in the week! I'm fine for a ticket but my best mate missed out in the ballot and seems to have exhausted all avenues to get in. He'd be more than happy with standing room, I think he'd pay up to around $1000. Just thought it might be worth a try getting closer to the game. Hit me up with a PM if you can help.
There seems to be a few different types of resellers; out and out opportunist bastards who want > > $1000; those that want to recoup ticket and membership $800-1000; and those ethical folk who will pass on at the cost of the ticket.

Im hopeful those scalping scum will have to offload on Saturday ...

to any Richmond supporting campaigner selling a ticket for $2000 plus that you paid $410 or less for.....

i hope you get a case of mega herpes and your dick becomes limp for life

There seems to be a few different types of resellers; out and out opportunist bastards who want > > $1000; those that want to recoup ticket and membership $800-1000; and those ethical folk who will pass on at the cost of the ticket.

Im hopeful those scalping scum will have to offload on Saturday ...
Without those scalping scum...you would'nt have a chance to get a GF ticket...
Having said that...you can buy mine for $5000...

Hey all, hunting down a spare Punt Rd ticket as have pretty much given up on finding a non - stupidly priced GF ticket, so if anyone has a spare PM me pretty please, would love to be joining everyone watching on the big screen!
Hey mate, I might have a ticket for PRO depending whether my GF ticket comes through. I won't know until GF morning as flying in from London now. Hang tight, you'll get one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back