Ticket price to Geelong game

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the days of us all meeting up at the Baked Potato stand are a distant memory now at that price.
I lashed out for tix, I want to eat a baked spud and remind the locals about Pyramid building society and Ford being their main two industries. I really dislike their supporters and I want to be there when we win.

I lashed out for tix, I want to eat a baked spud and remind the locals about Pyramid building society and Ford being their main two industries. I really dislike their supporters and I want to be there when we win.
On yah Sticks. :thumbsu:

Beautifully written post.

Best laugh l ever got at a game was yelling at David Clarke's son over the fence that his old man owed me money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back