Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

Did you get a ticket mate?

If you are a sandgroper chasing a ticket or a Melbourne supporter who can’t get to Perth but has access to a ticket, please post in here.

BigFooty and the Melbourne board moderator team take no responsibility for any posts or trades made in this thread. Purchases or exchanges made through here are done at your own risk.

Similarly, BigFooty and the Melbourne board moderator team take no responsibility for quarantine requirements. All entry rules are set by the WA Government. If you are not from WA and purchase tickets through here it is at your own risk.

Chasing some barcodes if you guys make it. Know what it's like to miss out, insert sob story here. Did a terrible triad of the elbow 2 days before I was meant to fly over for the 2018 GF - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-grand-final-ticket-thread.1205669/post-58115324

*Edit* Still looking for codes. Happy to sort out compensation. Long time forum member, not going to rip you off.

Love my footy, attended the other 2 finals here, supported the Dees on Friday and will be cheering for you against the dogs.

Last edited:
Don't want to pull a ticket off a fan who can make it but will happily and enthusiastically get behind the dees if anyone has a couple of barcodes going spare. All the best for the big game next Friday in the meantime!

Hey Dees fans, good luck for the final series! Hope you make the grand final, you are most deserving team this year for mine.

Chasing two barcodes from those who cant make it. Happy to send a few bucks for your trouble.

Would love just one barcode if anyone has a spare! Pretty sure Melbourne will make it and certainly deserve to! Happy to cheer loudly in your place if you can’t get to Perth. I have a good loud voice and just need a way to get into the big event!

Friends - I can't begin to explain how nervous I am about next Friday night. If we do make it through - well, unfortunately one of the downsides to picking the Dees as my team when no-one else amongst my family and friends has the same affiliation, is that I can get a ticket through my membership but I'm stuffed if I want to arrange to bring my best mate (Blues man but has been happy to support the Dees in the past and WILL be wearing club merch on the day if it happens).

So - can someone help a brother out (rather than these charlatan West Coast supporters :p )?

Hey guys , a mad footy fan here in Perth keen to go support the Dees here in the prelim and gf. Am a Blues member but always had a soft spot for the Dees, Robbie Flower especially, and would love to see Clayton Oliver win a Norm Smith in person. Reach out if you can't get there yourself it would be much appreciated. Either way go Dees. Thanks in advance Geoff.

Friends - I can't begin to explain how nervous I am about next Friday night. If we do make it through - well, unfortunately one of the downsides to picking the Dees as my team when no-one else amongst my family and friends has the same affiliation, is that I can get a ticket through my membership but I'm stuffed if I want to arrange to bring my best mate (Blues man but has been happy to support the Dees in the past and WILL be wearing club merch on the day if it happens).

So - can someone help a brother out (rather than these charlatan West Coast supporters :p )?
Did you get the email from the club? Apparently you can buy 8?

Can help with barcode if anyone needs 🙂
(Now Taken)

Last edited:
Did you get the email from the club? Apparently you can buy 8?

I did. My understanding is that that you need a barcode for each ticket. Happy to be told otherwise though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chasing a barcode for tickets, will buy Dees scarf and support loudly :D any help much appreciated, cheers

Long time Demons fan and full time Perth resident holding out hope to grab 2x gf tickets, or even just one 🤞🤞

Looking for 4 tickets (1 Barcode?) should the Dee’s make it through to the Big one. Will squeeze into my under 12’s Adam Yze guernsey for the big dance as tribute.

God willing the Dee's make it through, I'd be more than willing to send Mr Dan Murphy to deliver a carton to your doorstep for couple of barcodes that net GF tickets for my Dee's supporting dad and I. Mod's - if this goes against the spirit of the forum, apologies pls remove.

what is the deal with Grand Final guarantee memberships if we make it through to the grand final?
I imagine it is first category off the rank in the pre-sale, as you’d still need to select your seat, is that what you mean? I assume you can’t buy visitor tickets for the GF. I need to find some info on it but one week at a time 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back