Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

Did you get a ticket mate?

Oooh this is gonna be a stressful fortnight. Just need 1 p1 ticket for my old lady, sisters can fight with all these bandwagon campaigners with their p2 memberships hahaha

Just read from my mate if your border is closed to WA your codes don’t mean anything
Nope, club has said codes can be used and guarantees will be honoured - people are on-trading them to WA people.

Hi guys
Looking for a priority 1 or 2 for my daughter who is on the bandwagon after taking her along to the game on Friday and has now got the bug. Either way hope the Dees get the job done, should be a cracker.

Hi guys, looking for 3 priority one barcodes.

Looking to take my parents along for their first ever Grand Final. Dad grew up in Melbourne and has been a Dees fan his whole life, would massively appreciate the help!

Gdaay fellas. Well done. I'm in Perth and chasing two/three barcodes to nab some finals tickets. Any one have some available? Happy to make a deal if you want to PM me.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gdaay fellas. Well done. I'm in Perth and chasing two/three barcodes to nab some finals tickets. Any one have some available? Happy to make a deal if you want to PM me.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi all

looking for barcodes and will pay - Perth resident and planning to take my folks to the grand final - they are old and freo fans so let’s face it this is it!!

Very keen to support and cheer for Melbourne, want to see the drought broken :)

Gday all - I’ll also throw my hat in the ring for a code, keen to take the young fella - made it to the prelim and belted out the red and the blue - and importantly am not a west coast fan … who wants to help them? If there’s a spare code, it would be appreciated, and delighted to to send a carton your way for the troubles, as beer. Cheers!

If anyone has a couple of barcodes, would be stoked to put them to good use and take a long suffering Dees mate of mine along. Happy to put a carton, bottle of wine, whatever you desire on your doorstep, and will get the GAWNY chant started again at the game.

Another one holding out his hat here, even just for one barcode. Can't say anything to stand out from the crowd except that I'm pumped about everything the Dees have done so far this year (not posting any request for barcodes on the dogs' board) and I'm more than happy to entertain deals for barcodes.

Cheers.

Chasing a barcode for a dees mate if anyone has one available I’ll put you onto him he’s desperate for one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a Category 1 and Category 3 for sale (just want a refund of grand final guarantee membership) to a long-term bigfootyer

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:
I have a spare Priority Two - would prefer giving it to a Melbourne supporter if possible.

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:
How do the priority levels work? I'm a higher priority level than my old man but he's been a member longer than I've been alive.

How do the priority levels work? I'm a higher priority level than my old man but he's been a member longer than I've been alive.
Depends on membership level. P1 is guaranteed GF ticket, P2 is 11 game and interstate, P3 is the three gamer etc

Hi guys,
I’m a PAFC supporter in Perth who is both devastated and probably a masochist by requesting barcodes so I can attend the GF in Perth, but it is a once in a lifetime opportunity in my hometown. If anyone would by happy to pass on their barcodes, that would be amazing please! If you could kindly private message me that would be greatly appreciated please 😊
I would be happy to take any I Could get to help family and friends, if you have multiple memberships.
thank you and Good luck!!!

Depends on membership level. P1 is guaranteed GF ticket, P2 is 11 game and interstate, P3 is the three gamer etc

Ah ok, he's interstate MCC/MFC. Think he went the cheaper option.

Well if anyone has one spare priority 2 barcode so that my parents (both made Dees flying from Tassie) can both get a ticket please shoot me a message.

Last edited:
Ah ok, he's interstate MCC/MFC. Think he went the cheaper option.

Well if anyone has one spare priority 2 barcode so that my parents (both made Dees flying from Tassie) can both get a ticket please shoot me a message.
Bugger, 30min too late

Have 2 x priority 1 codes going for any Dees fan that can get to the game. 1 is concession pass (not sure if that makes any diff) unfortunately am in Melb so can't make it.

Edit: Gone

Go Dees!!

Last edited:
Have 2 x priority 1 codes going for any Dees fan that can get to the game. 1 is concession pass (not sure if that makes any diff) unfortunately am in Melb so can't make it.

DM'd

Hello, I have a priority 3 membership barcode up for grabs. Tickets for this are on sale from 1pm to 5pm (presumably AEST so likely 11am to 3pm AWST tomorrow). If anyone wants it, please PM me, I’m not charging or any s**t like that. Dunno if it’ll be successful in getting a ticket anyway. My only condition is if you get this ticket that you cheer on the Dees like crazy. Killing me that I can’t be there…

First in, best dressed will edit this post when gone…

EDIT - NOW GONE

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back