Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

Did you get a ticket mate?

Sparkler

Draftee
Sep 9, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Are you an Eagles member? How do you get tickets most weeks as they are sold out? Your profile also says that you are a Melbourne supporter.

I assume you went to the semi/prelim then as well then being such a footy fan. Only 45K at the semi, plenty of room for more.
Yep I’m an eagles and Freo member and went to both finals. Was nice experiencing back to back Friday night games, something we hardly get in Perth. I’m a dees supporter from VFL days
Are you an Eagles member? How do you get tickets most weeks as they are sold out? Your profile also says that you are a Melbourne supporter.

I assume you went to the semi/prelim then as well then being such a footy fan. Only 45K at the semi, plenty of room for more.
Yep I’m an eagles and Freo member and went to both finals. Was nice living the Melbourne lifestyle with back to back Friday night games. I’m a Dees fan from VFL days

PeteFromPerth

Draftee
Sep 13, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Any last minute barcodes available? After two if possible please. Would love to get there as it will be probably my only chance to watch a final at a reasonable price.

freocurtis29

Draftee
May 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hello. I understand may be a long shot, but chasing any amount of membership barcodes for myself, father and uncle who are both life long dees supporters. I'm a docker but have shared the same pain as you guys for many years, so am very happy for them and also the melbourne fans. P.S I'm on the bandwagon for sure ha. Also happy to pay a reasonable amount

Sillo

Rookie
Sep 15, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done Demons, as fans you deserve to be at the game. My heart goes out to you guys. I’m looking for two codes for my daughter and her best mate, TBH even one barcode would be ok at least she will have a chance of a ticket. Good luck it’s in the bag guys.

Canary

All Australian
Oct 1, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Reading FC
Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

bolsy

Draftee
Sep 13, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi
First time post-er. Just wondering if anyone has any spare barcodes they are not using? Probably as rare as hens teeth but would love to experience a gf with the kids!
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

superg

Draftee
Sep 13, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If anyone has 2 barcodes spare it would be greatly appreciated. I unfortunately already booked tickets and Port obviously didn't make it but my Uncle is a supporter and going so just looking for a ticket for my Aunty and myself

yibbida

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
In a House by the Sea
AFL Club
Carlton
Hoping to get to this game, would appreciate 2 barcodes so I can sit with Demons supporters as a tribute to my deceased mad Demons supporting cousin.

I'm sure some of you would remember him.

Edit: Sold out. Well done. Good luck for Saturday week.

Last edited:
Have they?

My one barcode still works but I'm leaning on not buying unless I can snag another, so I can sit with a mate

If anyone has a P3 Code, please let me know!

It still works, but try to buy a ticket and see what it says.
Screenshot_20210913-152150_Chrome.jpg

biccies

Draftee
Sep 13, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Looking for a couple of barcodes to support the Dees. Would be much appreciated.
Plz DM me.

Looking for a couple of barcodes to support the Dees. Would be much appreciated.
Plz DM me.
Melbourne supporter allocation exhausted.

Does anyone know how many Melbourne members had P1 or P2 access. Doesn't look like there were many tickets available to P3 as it sold out in under 5 minutes.

What were your priority categories.

Dogs is

P1 - Members in WA or any state that can get in to WA.
P2 - Social Club members
P3 - All other members

Does anyone know how many Melbourne members had P1 or P2 access. Doesn't look like there were many tickets available to P3 as it sold out in under 5 minutes.

What were your priority categories.

Dogs is

P1 - Members in WA or any state that can get in to WA.
P2 - Social Club members
P3 - All other members
Priority 1: Grand Final Guarantee members including those that paid for the guarantee.
Priority 2: Non-GF guarantee major memberships 16 game, 11 game, 5-game interstate
Priority 3: All other memberships not including non-access - I.e. 3-game.

There’s been a big push from the club here to send your barcodes west - was a big part of why the ground was so red and blue at the Prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back